• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

For all to use !

^Wolfie^

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Due to the extreme high pricing on this statue... I have locked one down at my south side Luna house for all of Sonoma to use. If you double click the statue it will raise your current luck from 100-700 more depending on your acct's "age". This will last for 1-2 hours I believe and can only be used once every 24 hours per char. Every char on an acct can use it at least once a day tho... Enjoy !

I

imported_Queen Mum

<font color=00008B>Mahalo for sharing

*cookie hugs*</font color=00008B>

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
ive got one locked down at my castle as well set for anyone to use.

the directions are in my sig (just give it a click)

hehe, if someone where a hard core farmer and liked the luck boost, they would mark a couple of the public ones and they could jump around every hour to get a luck boost from a different one.

and the top out is 750 i beleive.

^Wolfie^

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I wish we could jump around, but each char can only use 1 statue every 24 hours. Max is 700, acct is 121 months and I only get 700 luck

I

imported_Eleanor Rigby

Very nice of you to share that. Thanks!!

Eleanor

T

Trinsauce

Thanx for the heads up...

Question, does luck affect the chances of an arty drop??? I didn't notice any difference last night after testing with the statue... In fact I got an arty faster with less luck...

G

I have to thank you for this once again, I used it today and it increase my luck another 550 points, went to Shame and I won of of these statue as well, it is now locked down on the steps of the THB tower [Yew] for all to use.

Again Thank you!!!!!!!!

^Wolfie^

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Trin,

Jeremy from the Dev team stated on last Friday's FoF that luck does play a small part in arti drops... how much for sure, I don't know. Word for Word:

This system keeps track of the monsters you kill in the event area and gives you an increasing chance to get a special loot drop as you kill more monsters.
The loot will appear in your backpack.
Monsters that have higher fame increase your chances faster. (Keep in mind that monsters in Felucca give 30% extra fame.)
Higher luck will improve your chances for a loot drop.
The overall loot drop chance for this event will be lower than ToT, as we are planning for it to run for quite a while - very possibly permanently.
Your points DO NOT reset if you log out - no marathon hunting sessions required!

Voodoo Bad Mojo

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

I wish we could jump around, but each char can only use 1 statue every 24 hours.

[/ QUOTE ]

i dont think that is correct.
you can use each statue ONCE every 24 hours.
so you use one statue, your hour runs out, you go use another statue for your 2nd hour, 3rd for the third hour, ect ect ect.

am i wrong on this?

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
your right.
i went and tryed it last night.

well that sucks, hehe, i had 3 different ones all lined up and ready to go so i could power farm for 3 hours straight!

oh well.

and on a side note, with 2150 luck on swoops the loot isnt any different then 1200 luck.

sadlly enough.
i have this fear that a year from now there gonna do one of those "opps, we forgot to turn that on" things again like they did a few years ago with luck, hehe.

T

Trinsauce

<blockquote><hr>

your right.
i went and tryed it last night.

well that sucks, hehe, i had 3 different ones all lined up and ready to go so i could power farm for 3 hours straight!

oh well.

and on a side note, with 2150 luck on swoops the loot isnt any different then 1200 luck.

sadlly enough.
i have this fear that a year from now there gonna do one of those "opps, we forgot to turn that on" things again like they did a few years ago with luck, hehe.

[/ QUOTE ]

I wish everyone and anyone who is still playing this game in a year the best of luck... I've grown quite bored with the game these days... Not even the pvp these days excites me... I can only pvm for so long before I get bored and log off... *sigh* what has become of a game that once consumed a lot of my spare time...

Lord Sir Scott

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

Due to the extreme high pricing on this statue... I have locked one down at my south side Luna house for all of Sonoma to use. If you double click the statue it will raise your current luck from 100-700 more depending on your acct's "age". This will last for 1-2 hours I believe and can only be used once every 24 hours per char. Every char on an acct can use it at least once a day tho... Enjoy !

[/ QUOTE ]
Your idea was so inspiring that i did the same thing at the City Hall In Moonglow.
hehe...