• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

For All Factioners.... 10 years waiting!!

B

Barbosa

"What are the rules regarding blocking off areas in faction warfare?"

There are a couple of different possible cases - here is the breakdown:

* Faction Vendors: There MUST be a path between or around them. If there is not, the GMs will take action.
* In A Faction City (but not in the stronghold): If there are items placed in such a way that other players can't move them easily (many many candelabras on one tile, for example) the GMs will take action.
* In A Faction Stronghold: Anything goes.

If the GMs are forced to take action in any case, they will delete the items/vendors that are blocking a player's path. The faction signup stone is a good indication of where a faction stronghold begins. Keeping that in mind, any blocking that occurs outside of that area may warrant action

--

Cardell

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

* Faction Vendors: There MUST be a path between or around them. If there is not, the GMs will take action.
* In A Faction City (but not in the stronghold): If there are items placed in such a way that other players can't move them easily (many many candelabras on one tile, for example) the GMs will take action.

If the GMs are forced to take action in any case, they will delete the items/vendors that are blocking a player's path. The faction signup stone is a good indication of where a faction stronghold begins. Keeping that in mind, any blocking that occurs outside of that area may warrant action

--
Says the TB who place vendors in the strong hold (sign up stone a good indicater), places explosion traps in the TB base (sign up stone), who put alts in COM to place extra explosion traps in TB base, who place hay, bagballs, ore and candles to block off their base.

Its very noble of you to try and fix factions while you or your friends ruin them.. Really.

But anyway.

If your intentions in this post is to give the GMs something to base their action off of good luck. Most GMs dont know what factions are and if they do know what factions are they dont know 90% of the rules to go with them. So,, really good luck.

As for my response to the information... The problem is the TB base has to be clearly defined with no bridge that allows you to place both explosion and poison traps or vendors. Out side of that vendors and traps shouldn't be able to be placed adjacent to each other at all. This stuff should be in the game mechanics and the fact that is isn't just goes to show the GMs dont know how the factions work or they don't care. Yes , yes, go ahead and say they are implementing stuff in these last few patches. The fact of the matter is they are implementing small things but they really aren't fixing the broken parts of it that people exploit and these small things will continue to be the cause of people not getting involved because it isnt worth their time since their effort can so easy be bypassed by gimp tactics. Like traps, vendors, e-fielding, AoE restrictions going INTO TB base, and TB base gate.

As for the items placed in towns, they shouldn't be able to at all. Anyone caught placing stacked candles in a town should be suspended. Its garbage in towns,, period.

Blocking off in bases really doesnt mean much to me. Stacking candles, bag balls, hay, what ever. We throw a few pieces down and kill anyone who comes in before they even touch the blockades we set up so either way wouldn't effect or bother me. Personally I see the blockades more so as a defense against thieves more than fighters.

I think animal form needs to be nerfed before blocking is addressed so people cannot jet in the base holding there refresh pot macro down, stealing sig, and jet back out spamming smoke bombs and refresh pots. Its too easy to get away from people with animal form and until they fix that they shouldn't even touch blockades in bases.

Thats just imo.

D

Decker

well where to start
been playing in tb for 6 years on this shard of great lakes for that long its been the way it is now. I am glad they let ghosts out of sl good fix. I am not glad about the path to the minax base when they "fixed the map they killed those choke points but yet you are still able to walk next to minax base and take things off the top of thier north wall.
As for town zones man o man its not just brit that is broke, i think all of them are and have been for quite some time back when we were all one shard i can remember the town zone debate when reds would attack and gaurds were yelled and you were killed cause well even though you were in town there was no zone there.
as for blocking with vendors in bases it has been done at both mag and brit for years there called stamm walls, as for turrenting gaurds every faction has done this even the mighty SL did it 4 months ago you all had turrnets at the brit base to drop guards into.
As for the ninja form its part of the game if i can track and dismount your ninja thiefs and kill them why cant you do it to us. I am not a pvper i am a hunter as you can see i kill your thiefs ask them they dont like me i leave pvp to the pvpers i am a hunter of thiefs, redline kills and the rez kill.
Are you a hunter mr cardell or are you prey, be the hunter mr cardell be the hawk and not the cute and fuzzy bunny he eats.
Now before you all go flaming me on ohh decker must hack cause he can blow threw our base chugging pots and egg bombs in ostard form ask half those sl i was in outcast with. I can barely use vent or auto map, hell it took me a year before i figured out that i could set a macro for changing into animal form. I suck but i hold onto a average of 20 kill points and even if they are from rez kills, red line kills, and lowly thiefs they are real and they are earned kill points its fun following a target around in yew or better yet at spawns waiting for the right momment stalking there prey, striking out and putting them in stats. try it its fun
now back to this base thing yours starts at the signup stone too then right according to this new thread but yet its public all the way to the bridge and public from the crypts we have had to deal with many many red guilds interfereing in our battles cause of it.
Ohh and then theres that casting threw the walls at the front of your base from the staircase been like that for years why complain just go with it its all part of the broken game we play. So i say go with it its all part of the game if you dont like it dont play, and learn to adapt to the thiefs not complain about them cause your thiefs try and do the same thing.

love the hawk

decker the black

Cardell

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
well where to start
been playing in tb for 6 years on this shard of great lakes for that long its been the way it is now. I am glad they let ghosts out of sl good fix. I am not glad about the path to the minax base when they "fixed the map they killed those choke points but yet you are still able to walk next to minax base and take things off the top of thier north wall.
As for town zones man o man its not just brit that is broke, i think all of them are and have been for quite some time back when we were all one shard i can remember the town zone debate when reds would attack and gaurds were yelled and you were killed cause well even though you were in town there was no zone there.
as for blocking with vendors in bases it has been done at both mag and brit for years there called stamm walls, as for turrenting gaurds every faction has done this even the mighty SL did it 4 months ago you all had turrnets at the brit base to drop guards into.
As for the ninja form its part of the game if i can track and dismount your ninja thiefs and kill them why cant you do it to us. I am not a pvper i am a hunter as you can see i kill your thiefs ask them they dont like me i leave pvp to the pvpers i am a hunter of thiefs, redline kills and the rez kill.
Are you a hunter mr cardell or are you prey, be the hunter mr cardell be the hawk and not the cute and fuzzy bunny he eats.
Now before you all go flaming me on ohh decker must hack cause he can blow threw our base chugging pots and egg bombs in ostard form ask half those sl i was in outcast with. I can barely use vent or auto map, hell it took me a year before i figured out that i could set a macro for changing into animal form. I suck but i hold onto a average of 20 kill points and even if they are from rez kills, red line kills, and lowly thiefs they are real and they are earned kill points its fun following a target around in yew or better yet at spawns waiting for the right momment stalking there prey, striking out and putting them in stats. try it its fun
now back to this base thing yours starts at the signup stone too then right according to this new thread but yet its public all the way to the bridge and public from the crypts we have had to deal with many many red guilds interfereing in our battles cause of it.
Ohh and then theres that casting threw the walls at the front of your base from the staircase been like that for years why complain just go with it its all part of the broken game we play. So i say go with it its all part of the game if you dont like it dont play, and learn to adapt to the thiefs not complain about them cause your thiefs try and do the same thing.

love the hawk

decker the black
I'd hardly count res kills and red lined kills 'earned points', but what ever makes you feel better.

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'd hardly count res kills and red lined kills 'earned points', but what ever makes you feel better.
I'd hardly count any kills earned by the use of third party applications and client hacks as 'earned points'.

Cardell

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'd hardly count any kills earned by the use of third party applications and client hacks as 'earned points'.
That comment doesn't concern me, since I don't use any third party application. Are you saying Decker does? Cause if he does he needs a new one because it isn't working very good.

Client hacks? Elaborate please? I'm very curious to find out what this is. I've heard all you guys do is say we hack after we run you over. I heard you guys said we did something to you so you couldn't use your sherikans or smoke bombs. LOL. Sounds like someone didn't count their resources and is looking for any excuse not to feel like the jack ass he looked like when he got owned when he out numbered his opponents. Seriously,,tell me what you guys think I do, get them all off your chest, I'm curious and I think the venting will make you feel better.

D

Decker

no I DO NOT use third party programs I do however know that alot of people in sl do. reguardless of what ever anyone uses it dont help them when i get them cause not much you can do when your fresh rezzed or redlined with 2 hit points. I am not that computer savy to figure it out, hell 6 years and i figured to how to get on these here forums, WOOT go me

be the hawk cardell

love decker

Arabella

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Grr, you know what I get soooo tired of everyone on both sides griping about someone cheating hacking or whatever. Get over it people, EA refuses to fix the problem so deal with it. After all it is just a game, you aren't a better person cause you kill a cartoon in a game.

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
Note that accusations of cheating are considered a personal attack by Stratics. Doing such with place your posting privileges at risk.

Arabella

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Whew I saw your name on the post Kelmo, thought for a minute I was gonna have a flashie, for me being grumpy.

Hope you dont have that nasty flu that is going around!

Cardell

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
no I DO NOT use third party programs I do however know that alot of people in sl do. reguardless of what ever anyone uses it dont help them when i get them cause not much you can do when your fresh rezzed or redlined with 2 hit points. I am not that computer savy to figure it out, hell 6 years and i figured to how to get on these here forums, WOOT go me

be the hawk cardell

love decker
You don't KNOW ****. You guys accuse everyone faster than you of being hackers.

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Grr, you know what I get soooo tired of everyone on both sides griping about someone cheating hacking or whatever. Get over it people, EA refuses to fix the problem so deal with it.
People are "dealing with it", as over 65% of the shard population now uses third party apps, because they know that EA will do absolutely nothing (proactively or reactively). Many feel they "have to use it" to compete, which makes me chuckle.

And I won't stop griping until everyone is perma banned that uses them. Which will be never, so I'll just pancake and moan on the forums until the uo servers shut down.

Arabella

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
And your pancakes and moaning does what??? Not a dam thing. Pray tell, how did you come up with 65 percent? Is that just fel players or uo as a whole. I would say closer to 20 percent of the population uses these applications.

Dig

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

--
This post is full of mistakes. Let me try to correct a few.

1. Faction vendors can be placed ANYWHERE in ANY configuration as long as there is a path INTO a public space.. A public space is a building that a non faction player can enter. A open space with a vendor box does NOT meet this definition. If you want to turret in the middle of a town this is completely legal. Because a non faction player does not need to interact with an empty piece of land and isnt hindered by the turret or NPCs.

Turreting guards has been legal since DAY 1 of factions. The carebear's can cry all the want and it doesn't change this.. (I noticed the proposed factions changes eliminate this which is another carebear blow to the once great system.) Any GM that says otherwise simply hasn't bothered to read the faction rule set.

In the years of continuous faction play I turreted probably 100,000 guards. I've never was banned for single day. Have I run into GM's that thought they knew better... Yes... Where they right? No. Who won in the end?.. I did because I had the right rules on my side. If a GM in game ever tells you otherwise you tell them to talk to another GM.

2. Your argument about the items on the ground in a city is totally wrong.. Read #1 again about use of items. If there is a path its legal. Period. If a non player can reach all the public spaces without having to "push" through anything regardless how long the path its legal.

The only point you nailed is faction bases. Anything goes.

As for GM's deleting NPC's. There should be a policy in place the forbids GM's from doing this.

The tool they use to delete an NPC BREAKS the faction system. It messes up the database and corrupts the tables. I had a GM who was actively helping another faction by deleting NPC's during raids.. It took over a year for the database to be fixed.

D

Decker

dont know dig never met him i think but i agree with him. It has been like that since day one.
Know arabella killed her lots and yet i seem to agree with her too. Gripping dont fix anything adapt to the current system and move on.
I am not "accusing anyone of cheating" i am meerly defending accusations that i do.
let see and umm oh yes factions is broken and yet i still seem to play in it cause it is fun and addictive but i will say this. If you have to page a gm to break a defense then dont bother to play thats like calling your mom to fight a school yard bully for ya, I play a ninja steath archer that was formally a ninja stealth thief, i am good at it, better than most. Arabella there gives me a challange cause my template is set to take out thiefs, not to directly pvp with tank mages or 4/6 dexxers or those new stealth tamers, Sl has got a great thief corps which gives me challanges, where has other pvpers really dont. catching those thiefs is fun fun fun

love decker

Arabella

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Decker, yes I do die alot by your evil hand and when I finally help kill you, I wont tell ya how much I giggle LOL, but that is part of it. I love playing my theif and I am alot better on her then I am my mage/tamer.

I was laughing so hard on the 4th, I know I was driving Barbosa nutty running around playing ring around the rosey against him. I always try to have fun and make the game as enjoyable as I can for myself and others.

Cardell

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If you have to page a gm to break a defense then dont bother to play thats like calling your mom to fight a school yard bully for ya, I play a ninja steath archer that was formally a ninja stealth thief, i am good at it, better than most.
lol. If you have to use cheap tactics, 30 archers, vendor and trap exploits then dont bother playing. And congradulations mr self proclaimed awesome ninja stealth archer, thats like saying you're good at blinking. Its even easier than a tamer to just sit there and kill red lined players and res kills while you are stealthed.

Tina Small

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Digitalis, the information Barbosa posted in the first post of this thread came from last week's Five on Friday, which was written by Jeremy Dalberg, our EA representative. (http://www.uo.com/fof/fiveonfriday116.html) I'm guessing that although the information you have dates back to when factions started, it's probably a pretty sure thing that now that the information's been posted "officially" just as more people are expected to flood into factions, these are the rules the GMs will probably follow.

Are you ready to come back yet?

Dig

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Digitalis, the information Barbosa posted in the first post of this thread came from last week's Five on Friday, which was written by Jeremy Dalberg, our EA representative. (http://www.uo.com/fof/fiveonfriday116.html) I'm guessing that although the information you have dates back to when factions started, it's probably a pretty sure thing that now that the information's been posted "officially" just as more people are expected to flood into factions, these are the rules the GMs will probably follow.

Are you ready to come back yet?
It shows that Jeremy doesn't know jack about factions if that's become the official position.. But I'm not surprised based on the total neglect and disdain the faction system was shown for so many years. How many of these developers ever sat on sigils for 24 hours straight? How many ever saw the 50+ person battles that lasted hours? Zilo maybe?

Why not just move the system to trammel and everyone can hold hands and sing "Ring around the sigil" or something. We can have time outs, do overs, everything can be colored neon. We wont call it stealing a sigil, rather we're just borrowing it.

I don't see anything that would make me want to spend a dime on UO.

I also dont see EA investing the money to bring UO's code base out of the dark ages.

So.. No Tina if EA offered to pay me to play I'd decline.

D

Decker

arabella i am not sure if it was your bettle that got me once it may have been someone elses buti know i died to a bettle trying to take out dreamweaver once, and man i hope you do giggle cause killing me is hard got to find me first hehe
I really do love when i see grace o mally pop up on tracking cause then i know i got something to do.
In response to cardell i'd like to see you play a ninja thief half as good as arabella plays hers, just cause someone plays a support character there not a pvper but o boy when you need a thief or a trap remover who do you all call. GRACE OMALLY do you guys have like a bat signel for her cause man she gets there quick. they need to get one for me
20 archers whats worng with playing a archer is it the dimount, dp ninja star cuncussion blow moving shot thing that gets ya, cause when i got ya thats what i used. Oh know i dont play a mage i must suck at pvp, well i do play a mage i suck at it but i try wheni die its back on the stealth archer i go. I challange you to play my template mr cardell
120 archery
120 tactics
90 anat
85 heal
100 hide
90 stealth (110 with pants)
100 ninjitsu
rest of the left over points in tracking
abd before you say it my mage is a necro and right now in the upper 90's iin skill points so you will be seeing him more and more cause i am trying to play another template even though i suck at it

Love decker

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
And your pancakes and moaning does what??? Not a dam thing. Pray tell, how did you come up with 65 percent? Is that just fel players or uo as a whole. I would say closer to 20 percent of the population uses these applications.
It was 20% on GL, until all the Atlantic trash started xferring.

Cardell

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It was 20% on GL, until all the Atlantic trash started xferring.
Would I be considered Atlantic trash since I started on Chessy, moved to atlantic, then to GL, back to atl, and then back to GL again?

Arabella

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I thank you for the compliment on Gracies skills, but I have watched some great thieves over the years and took many of their tatics as my own. Rolo is one of the best thieves I ever saw, that is why I made Gracie. I was fortunate to be allied with with TDR for a short time, I learned alot from him. There were other thieves over the years, but I have forgotten their names. Man I wish I could remember the gal that would go to Buc's at server down, and run around stealing from ppl and saying Like Fat Kid's on Smarties, before Pub 16. I would sit there with my 60 magery, with Sir Cad and just laugh so hard.

Nonel, man does he give me fits and Michel he is improving every day, then Miss Tinkz dont have the heart to attack her.

Cardell

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I thank you for the compliment on Gracies skills, but I have watched some great theives over the years and took many of their tatics as my own. Rolo is one of the best theives I ever saw, that is why I made Gracie. I was fortunate to be allied with with TDR for a short time, I learned alot from him. There were other thieves over the years, but I have forgotten their names. Man I wish I could remember the gal that would go to Buc's at server down, and run around stealing from ppl and saying Like Fat Kid's on Smarties, before Pub 16. I would sit there with my 60 magery, with Sir Cad and just laugh so hard.

Nonel, man does he give me fits and Michel he is improving every day, then Miss Tinkz dont have the heart to attack her.
Ich sehe Sie (SC) and Remat (KDL, RMX) were the best 2 thieves on any shards I ever played factions on. They both played against each other on Atlantic and GL. A close 3rd would be Beavis on Chessy.

Tina Small

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Silk and Talos are my favorite thieves. Oops forgot Nonel, mostly because Danny keeps me in stitches and was the first faction thief that ever actually stole something from me! LOL

Arabella

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have only been doing factions for a short time compared to everyone else here on these forums, but work hard to improve my gameplay with my thief everyday. Rolo, was the reason I started a thief and my experience from watching him at champ spawns and etc. Nothing like having a 120 ps in your pack, trying to get out with Rolo hot on your heels. I was speaking from my own experience, and I am sure there are many more great thieves out there.

B

Barbosa

Oh BTW of that 65%.... I got Pictures. Dont you ever, ever, EVER agian tell us your not the other 65% silly, lol Or you'll wish you never met TB

Cardell

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oh BTW of that 65%.... I got Pictures. Dont you ever, ever, EVER agian tell us your not the other 65% silly, lol Or you'll wish you never met TB
lol.

Who was that directed at. And no offense but I hardly think TB is in the position to threaten a guild of greater mongbats.

D

Decker

just to let you know we all in tb have mongbat slayer tallys, 120 in mongbat tracking and a must in every mongbat hunters pack a very big stick.!!! Remat was a great thief rolo rocked inspired me to do the hunting at champs when i was a thief, nonel is a really really good thief but the best of them all i think and its even one i got to tip a hat to is the granny thief, those of you who play know whom i am talking about those of you who dont now whom i am talking about think about it while we all died in our distraction she got out with your sigils.

Arabella

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ok Barbosa, you better not be putting me into that 65 percent!

tink'r_toiz

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
just to let you know we all in tb have mongbat slayer tallys, 120 in mongbat tracking and a must in every mongbat hunters pack a very big stick.!!! Remat was a great thief rolo rocked inspired me to do the hunting at champs when i was a thief, nonel is a really really good thief but the best of them all i think and its even one i got to tip a hat to is the granny thief, those of you who play know whom i am talking about those of you who dont now whom i am talking about think about it while we all died in our distraction she got out with your sigils.
WOW ... *looks around* ... there are a couple of us granny thieves on GL so I am applying that hat "tip" to all granny thieves....and when we get together we can be a formidable force ... Gracie and Tinkz pulled off some awesome steals from Minax a while back, even when HEAVILY defended. Yes, we did it together... not because SL and TB were "allied" or in agreement, but because we are friends. Gracie (and other SL) died 4 or 5 times in distraction one day just to let me get brit out of that base. It took me over an hour, tile by tile, to get in and it took Gracie and others several deaths to get me out.

I have to say I am humbled that thieves are getting some recognition. I play a thief and stealther knowing that it is often thankless and that suits me just fine ... anonymity can be very useful. I have only played factions a year. Tinkz is what she is today because of Nonel's (Danny) adivce and encouragement. She is still on GL because of the good people that are here and that includes all factions. When there is no chance to raid a sig successfully, Tinkz has a great time talking and teasing the enemy faction. The other night, several SL and Tinkz stood outside SL base and sparred.... they practiced dismounts and I practiced disarms and we just talked. I don't recommend that for everyone tho ... because once you start to humanize the "opponent" it is harder and harder to trash talk them and I think some who play this game only do it to trash talk. I have, in anger and poor judgement, spouted the same "cheat" garbage as others ... I won't anymore ;) because I realized it is useless and often I was wrong (yeah, note the day and time... Granny admits to being wrong!).

For the record... I have been accused of cheating which caused me to choke on coffee laughing because I was at that very moment hitting the wrong key and UOA was starting to cast some silly spell or other as I was suppose to be stealthing in Minax ... yeah, I died .... but anyway, I run UOA, that's it, and I am not very good with that...if anyone would like to give granny UOA key/macro pointers I would be really really thankful. Whatever I accomplish is from patience, luck and Danny's help remaking Tinkz template... and the fact that I am apparently a natural at running away and hiding. Which brings me to my final thought...

There is a place for every type of player... the mega awesome leet uber, uhm, can't even say that stuff right, sorry, pvper to the lowly lil sneaky thief that is hardly seen ... to the silly old granny thief that surrounds the SL base with mirror images and her purple bunny Sigi and tells them all to surrender! At the end of the day, it is a game, respecting each other as human beings, to me, is more important than being able to whup Anthius... tho boy would I like to ... :p ... yes, there are cheaters... I have seen them. I play a mega gamer computer on a good connection and they "skip" across my screen twice as fast as I do... and I have seen other things too ... but, from my experience, the serious cheaters don't stay too long because they get bored. When you cheat to win with ease, what is left to do? When Nonel or Gracie or Michel or I pull off a seriously risky, challenging steal we can truly celebrate because we did it on skill (OH OK!!! In my case it is dumb luck... *rolls eyes*..) and that success keeps us playing this game and playing factions for the long haul.

Cardell... you sir are only half as surly as you sound :p Granny still wuvs you and will give you a *hug* next time she sees you. I truly do respect everyone I play against as human beings. I may not agree with some of their play style or strategy and MAN DO I HATE DYING TO THE SL 5 on 1, but it is a legal tactic and very effective so I go off and get over it :) ... then the patient stubb... uhm, no my boss refuses to let me use that word.... patient determined streak kicks in and I wait until you all get bored and I come back and get the sigs. I do not make full front door assaults... I don't even try to fight in anyway.... that isn't my job. My job is to get to that sig, get that sig out or refresh it. Much as I have been tempted to try to learn to pvp, it is NOT for me. For some of you that will diminish my validity as a player in your eyes ... but I am just not a pvper and I never will be.... but if you need a distraction, or some comic relief or just a friend... Tinkz can be there in two shakes of her bunny, uhm, wolf, ozzie? tail....