• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

For a Beginner

• Thread starter Bumbledogswirls
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
B

Bumbledogswirls

Alright. I've taken to Final Fantasy lately. I admire the genius of Square Enix for making this, since it's sooo much cooler than the awesome PS2 games out there. BUT, as a beginner, I'm a fan of Final Fantasy Black Magic, is this a poor choice? :( And is there a difference between the races? What do you think I should do? Not that it really makes a huge difference. :D

Trish

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Heya Cliff, welcome to this side of Stratics.

Black Mages are tough to work up, but as far as endgame goes they are indispensible. Fortunately, there are many ways for a BLM to work solo if they have troubles getting a group to level with. Tarutarus have the most MP (Magic points, or Mana points) of all the races (and they are cuter, as you see in my avatar!). They also have the most INT (intelligence) of all the races, which is important to a BLM. I can't say I've ever seen a Galka BLM before, but I'm sure one exists somewhere. You can make anything work, is what I'm trying to say. Pick the race you like the best.

B

Bumbledogswirls

Thanks Trish! :D I might use the short guys! I'm not downgrading them, I just don't have their names down yet! :D