• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

FoF March 13th, Ending of the invasion

Arabella

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
When will the invasions be over?

Publish 58 will end the town invasions, and launch the next series of events leading up to the conclusion of the Shadowlords arc.
All the town guard zones will be reestablished in Trammel, but the eight virtue cities in Felucca will remain without guards for now.
Additionally, the EMs will be leading much of the content for the rest of the arc, including battles.

So does this mean we will be going back to 10 hour corruption timers and 3 day purification? I sure hope so!

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
When will the invasions be over?

Publish 58 will end the town invasions, and launch the next series of events leading up to the conclusion of the Shadowlords arc.
All the town guard zones will be reestablished in Trammel, but the eight virtue cities in Felucca will remain without guards for now.
Additionally, the EMs will be leading much of the content for the rest of the arc, including battles.

So does this mean we will be going back to 10 hour corruption timers and 3 day purification? I sure hope so!
Who knows what other ass backwards crap the devs will do to **** up faction in its place.

S

Saleena

I really hope everything restores back to normal with Factions...And I hope the Dev's keep their hands away from factions, all they do is mess everything up!:yell: