• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Focused spec Gargoyles

Promyvion

Visitor
Because of the 30 innate points of Mysticism Gargoyles get, does that mean a Gargoyle can never be focused spec unless they choose Mysticism? Is there a skill level requirement for being focused spec? I'm trying to figure out why I can't cast spells in Horrific Beast form. I notice the 30 Mysticism doesn't show up on the skill window on real nor modified, so I assume it doesn't affect it, but I dunno. The list of skills I'm looking at for focused spec requirements are no more than 30 points in
Magery, Necromancy, Mysticism, Ninjitsu, Bushido, Animal Taming, Musicianship, Chivalry, Spellweaving.
The only one I have points in is Necromancy. Am I looking at an old list perhaps?

Promyvion

Visitor
Figured it out. It was Focus. You can't be focused spec if you have a complementary skill from another spec (Focus is for Mysticism, Eval Int for Magery, and Spirit Speak for Necro. So as a Necro if you take Eval or Focus you will not be focused spec, if you are Magery focused spec then you cannot take Focus or Spirit speak, etc. Also Gargoyle innate 30 Mysticism doesn't count towards focused spec).