• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player News) Flutter's Ventrilo Server

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Hi guys!
My public vent info has changed.
The new vent is:
flutter.typefrag.com port 5060

Everyone is welcome, but if problems arise the vent will be made private and for members only. I know a few people who like to grief, and if banning doesn't work (its too easy to change your IP) It will have to become a private server where I will make access login names for whoever wants one.
I hope to keep it public.
This is a multiple game server. Do not log on and grief someone for playing another game.

There are some rules for my vent. I pay for it, so I figure I can make rules if I want.

Inactivity for over 15 minutes moves you to AFK channel.

Derogatory comments because of race, religion, sexual orientation or anything else will NOT be tolerated in this vent. Bans will be issued. No drama, no hurting other people.

Certain channels are muted. Feel free to use them while whatching TV or using the phone or anything else while waiting for a friend to arrive.

If I am in the Balcony I probably have my headset off. ICQ me. 95129146 or Text me if you have the #

I will access anyone. If we start to need more room I will get a larger vent. If you have personal issues with a person please bring them to my attention. BS will not be tolerated. If they are a ****ty(bad) person you have to let me know. I don't know everyone, I do trust everyone until they screw me.

This is a public vent with a max of 5 guests. If a member tries to get in and we are at max capacity a guest will be booted out. I advise everyone to just get a login so you don't get booted. I am not playing preferential games. If you want a login my icq is 95129146. Just ask for it.

Anyhow, I am happy to provide this vent server for everyone here on Catskills and other servers. If you have an event, want to co-ordinate some game time, have a private conversation, or just want to hear my sexy voice come on in. We are happy to have you.
Biggest rule, please just have fun. Don't bring your drama or arguments. I will ban for anyone who stresses me out with silly drama. It's a game. Let's have fun!!!