• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Flute of Renewal

V

VorteXPete

Are these flutes exceptional or just regular instruments? I have never tried em, if there exceptional i might use em.

Hildebrand

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
How do you use these Flutes of Renewal?
They are only from Treasures of Tokuno event? Not spawning anymore?
Sorry, I don't know much about them.

Elffin

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Flutes of Renewal come in 6 superslayer forms, Undead, Demon, Reptile, Repond, Arachnid and Elemental. These have 300 renewable uses. The uses only come back every 5 mins if your logged in. Or if you own a house you can lock it down in your house... As your house is always logged in it will restore while your logged off.

Also a point to remember is once the instrument gets to Zero uses it goes poof so you need to keep a close eye on it.

These flutes came from the Treasures of Tokuno event a while ago and were classed as minors to be handed in for the Majors, You can still pick them up from vendors for 200 - 400k each on vendors (Europa) and i find them very useful.

Elf.

M

miss uo

Flutes of Renewal come in 6 superslayer forms, Undead, Demon, Reptile, Repond, Arachnid and Elemental. These have 300 renewable uses. The uses only come back every 5 mins if your logged in. Or if you own a house you can lock it down in your house... As your house is always logged in it will restore while your logged off.

Also a point to remember is once the instrument gets to Zero uses it goes poof so you need to keep a close eye on it.

These flutes came from the Treasures of Tokuno event a while ago and were classed as minors to be handed in for the Majors, You can still pick them up from vendors for 200 - 400k each on vendors (Europa) and i find them very useful.

Elf.
I didn't realize that my flute of renewal would go poof at zero, until the other day at the champ spawn. I lost my deamon slayer.