• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Flute of Renewal bug

Lythos-

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Flute of renewals...aren't renewing. Not sure if this was intended or if they're broken since I don't have time to read stratics anymore. I just know I've had the same sets of flutes for the past 5 years and now they're getting ready to run out of charges.

Last edited:

Lord Frodo

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
@Kyronix @Bleak

Flute of renewals...aren't renewing. Not sure if this was intended or if they're broken since I don't have time to read stratics anymore. I just know I've had the same sets of flutes for the past 5 years and now they're getting ready to run out of charges.
If I remember right they have to be in your backpack to renew.

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
recharge has always been 1 charge per 5 minutes, no?

Ox AO

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
@Kyronix @Bleak

They have to be left in the game for the timer to continue. Meaning leave them in a chest in your house or on a boat.

Lythos-

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
recharge has always been 1 charge per 5 minutes, no?
Well I feel pretty dumb. I timed the renewal and it is 5min.

What I didn't know is that the masteries use charges. Learn something new everyday.

Ox AO

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
What I like to know is if you run them out of charges do they brake?

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
Well I feel pretty dumb. I timed the renewal and it is 5min.

What I didn't know is that the masteries use charges. Learn something new everyday.
actually i didnt know the masteries used them.
so i learned something today too!

EvilIan

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If I remember right they have to be in your backpack to renew.
Just as an aside, they will regain charges while in your backpack if your character is logged in, or in a secure container in your house continuously.

For my most used slayer classes, I have two and swap them between secure storage and backpack when they get low.