• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Auction] Flowstone stuck in wooden box x2

jopromol

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have a few flowstones stuck in wooden boxes...
After getting some feedback here and in PMs I know I have something pretty cool here so I'm going to try auctioning off a pair. I am selling the pair together so please bid accordingly and not on individual flowstones. Ill start auction now and end it on 12/6/16 @ 10pm EST. Standard 10 minute rule is in effect. Minimum bid increments of:
  • 1m until 50m
  • 5m until 100m
  • 10m on up
The boxes can be chopped and the stone stays in place and does not delete and cannot be moved (in the picture below this one has sat outside my castle for months untouched). They are impassable and make for great deco. Any information or pricing ideas are welcome.

Thanks!

flowstone.png

current offer 225m @MadMartyr (outbid @Smoot )

Last edited:

Pampa DH

Lore Master
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
I would buy a few of them as well in that 50m price range.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pampa DH

Lore Master
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
How many are being auctioned?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk