• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Flora Green Gardens

F

Flora Green

Is officially open now and vendors are up and stocked. Just a quick note here cause a few people have asked me about it. I'll put detailed info in the Origin Vendor House thread and the Gardening forum soon.

Thanks for your interest! We are just outside West Makoto-Jima.:)

L

Lord Arcane

hey flora when you get the new plants going let me know hehe i got some gold just burning a hole in my pouch, and from what Sak said about them mmm i want some hehehe *waves to his old guild leader from atlantic* thanks for the new plants Sak :)

F

Flora Green

Thanks Latobian. :) I'll be decoing for fall/Halloween soon. So hopefully I'll get some black plants out of the crossing. I love your place, too. I need some stone tables so I'll be shopping there soon.

Arcane,

I wasn't going to add the new plants because I can't hunt high end monsters due to my B A D connection. But, I'll shamelessly beg for seed donations and if people simply want me to grow what they gather, I'm sure we can work out something. I was originally very put off with the implementation of the new plants, but I AM excited to see what we'll be getting. :) Oh, I have a drop box now, too for anyone who wants to leave runes to their shops.

L

Lord Arcane

well from what i heard and they couldn't tell me much besides its something to look forward too and knowing Sak if she says we should look forward to the new plants and stuff then well i beleave her hehe wish she would give us a few hints tho hehehe dev's can be so sneaky some times hehe making us wait and wonder, i'll see what i can do about getting some seed for ya when they come out, and i'll try to post what mobs i find the seeds on and hope others will do the same so we all can share in these new plants :)

Latobian

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I wasn't going to add the new plants because I can't hunt high end monsters due to my B A D connection. But, I'll shamelessly beg for seed donations and if people simply want me to grow what they gather, I'm sure we can work out something. I was originally very put off with the implementation of the new plants, but I AM excited to see what we'll be getting. :) Oh, I have a drop box now, too for anyone who wants to leave runes to their shops.
I'd be happy to donate my seeds to you, Flora. I don't have the time or level of commitment it takes to grow plants (Which is why I LOVE your shop so much!). I'll drop them to you as I find them. =)

F

Flora Green

Cool. Thanks to both of you! I have characters who are more than able to fight, but when you are running on molasses it makes little since to bother trying. Only 1.5 more months and my connection should be fixed. :)

gunneroforgin

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Dear flora
I was going to drop a rune in your box to my vendors, however, it was it seems that you forgot to set it to everyone.

F

Flora Green

Hmm, that sounds like something I would do. I'll fix it today. BTW, some of the vendors poofed due to (as usual) RL stuff. I'll replace them today barring any outside interferences. Sorry about any inconvenience. The shop isn't closed. :)

gunneroforgin

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
What I do to make sure my vendors don't go poof is I take their daily rate X 31 days in a month and pay them that amount. That way I know they are good to go for at least one month. Hopefully, they will make enough money to pay their own keep. :)

F

Flora Green

Normally I at least pay them a week in advance, but the past few days have been unreal. Anyways, I'll be restocking in about 10 mins and the box "should" be fixed. :)