• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

FL coming to GL ?

D

Dem0nic

Is this still a potential landing spot for you guys? I really hope so ;>

I

imported_SeaCaptain

Not likely. They came to Sonoma and had a good run in the start but and talk about shard control. Now they have hardly been seen since we final got are eggs in one basket and sent them packing.

Wish they would stay around has been fun fighting, but it seems it has been to much for them in the end.

Have even sent them invites to when we have done spawns and the like.

K

Krippy

<blockquote><hr>

Not likely. They came to Sonoma and had a good run in the start but and talk about shard control. Now they have hardly been seen since we final got are eggs in one basket and sent them packing.

Wish they would stay around has been fun fighting, but it seems it has been to much for them in the end.

Have even sent them invites to when we have done spawns and the like.

[/ QUOTE ]
You got to be kidding me we come into a spawn and you all run we have to field the teleaporters out before we evan hit a bridge just to get a kill.
papa

G

Sonoma went into hiding within weeks of our arrival. Fights lately seem to have picked up a tad with Waka logging back in but rumor mills state that Moo/Cop alliance are off farming scrolls on an asian shard.

As has been said from day 1 - FL has no intentions of leaving sonoma this is now a colony. If you get away with a spawn without our showing most likely it is because we are busy fighting on one of the other 2 shards we also reside on.

As for GL Im sure eventually your turn will come.

I

imported_SeaCaptain

I have never ran from you guys so there is one statement that is incorrect. I have even came back by myself to my own version of a raid but one against several wont fair well for my one but I still do it. It is still fun as h*ll.

Second statement is wrong We pulled off 7-8 during prime time and never saw a FL tag.

3rd statement I never said you left I (and if you read it that not my fault) I meant I have not seen FL coming into any raid actions and it has been quite from you guys. Nothing more.

Not gonna say or reply to any more because I am just stating what I have seen nothing more. Because like most of these it will turn into a flame war and I want no part of it.

G

Please feel free to add me to icq I promise you that should you inform me you are spawning and I am online I will personally pay you a visit with a few of my closest friends.....27983757

D

Dem0nic

I hope you guys do come over to GL, it will liven things up. I look forward to seeing what you all have to offer ;&gt;

I

imported_Dark Nova

<blockquote><hr>

Please feel free to add me to icq I promise you that should you inform me you are spawning and I am online I will personally pay you a visit with a few of my closest friends.....27983757

[/ QUOTE ]

GL would be great with you guys, the 3 titan guilds bashing on xv as usual
. I'm not XV and never will be but they sure do get beaten up the most by BC and HAXZ it would be great to see FL come. Tori dont you wanna see your old guild in action now that your gone?