• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

FIX ELVES AND PASSIVE REVEAL

weins201

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Happened again today I was working on stealing Sigils back from COM and a COM Elve was standing on the north side of the bridge, so I walked on the souther most step (7 Tiles Away) and was revelaed again 120 Stealth, 100 Hide sadley only 26 Dex but damn a char with O (nada, zero, zip) detect or tracking revelaed me 8 times in a row.

I dont care about stelaing stupid bandaids, or a CHANCE at a pathetic pot I want to be able to stealth by somone I whould have no problem walking by 7 tiles away from.

This is not about ANYTHIN but passive reveal.

Lord Kotan

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'd like them to fix the reveal spell.... 120 magery, 120 eva should reveal someone.

T

Traveller

This is not about ANYTHIN but passive reveal.
I don't think so. While I am passionately against passive reveal, 7 tiles away is unlikely (I would say impossible) to be normal elf passive reveal. Probably he was GM detect, and running active GM detect to reveal you at distance.

T

Traveller

I'd like them to fix the reveal spell.... 120 magery, 120 eva should reveal someone.
Yes, anybody with low hiding. If you want to reveal a GM hid/stealth you are using the wrong skill, you must have 120 magery and 100 detect to do the trick. So drop the 120 eval, you even gain 20 skill points to fit wherever you like.