• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Fister help

Malf

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Just back from a few years off.

I know there are several variations on the chiv fister template. Was hopeing someone can explain the pros and cons of each

EliteEmpire

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Id like to know as well...

I heard theres a spellweaving caster version for pvp but was told its super cheesey

Since youre in the warrior forum i heard about a dex based paladin build that spams it in PVM

Please respond someone, Id like to know as well

Zalan

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I don't really PvP. My guess would be:

120 Archery
120 TAC
120 Ana
120 Chiv
120 Med
120 Res

FC 4 FCR 6
Chivalry Mastery Book III

You should be able to figure out the rest from there.

Lord GOD(GOD)

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
120 Wrestling
120 Chivalry
120 Resist
120 Parry
120 Med
100 Alchemy
20 Spellweaving (Bumped with skill items from lowering the above.)

It's more of a caster template than a dexxer, although you could go with a weapon skill and Tactics instead of Wrestling/Alchemy/Spellweaving - it would require different suit mods that are frankly not needed, the above is the current flavour of the month overpowered PvP gimplate. A co-ordinated group of players calling targets using this would be near impossible to defeat and would roll through everyone.

It's basically full on defense aside from Ninjitsu - which you could also have instead of Alchemy/Spellweaving. Combined with unblockable/uninterruptible damage.