• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Fishing - Target last target

C

Caelas

In 2D, there was a "Target Last Target" option. Great for fishing...but I'm not finding something like that in SA. Am i just missing it?

Storm

UO Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
In 2D, there was a "Target Last Target" option. Great for fishing...but I'm not finding something like that in SA. Am i just missing it?
while I am not a fisherman have you tried curser target last target? and may need a wait for target there not sure would have to try it...

C

Caelas

the Cursor target last target works...my issue was i had no delay in there.

MissEcho

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Moving fishing macro is explained here: Spellweave.

I still hope for the day they let you put a fishing rod into the target last resource action so that it will automatically 'target' the water when you are within standing distance of it.