• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Fishing related

Morgana of Monglow

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Hello, i'm asking on General chat since couple days but seems i have no luck..

I'm looking to buy 20 Hummer Lobsters...yes i'm too lazy to wait all these "bop" from lobsters traps :)

Anyone please ?

Thanks in advance

Andrew/Morgana

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi Morgana. I saw your appeal in chat twice, but both times was with others in a party and couldn't respond. Somehow saying 'excuse me while I leave you and go home to check my fish stocks' didn't really seem like a good idea :D

I do have hummer lobsters and will willingly sell them to you, or exchange them for an equal quantity of crusty lobsters.

Morgana of Monglow

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Hello and thanks for the lovely offer ! I had teh Hummer Lobsters by a donation/gift but again thankyou. Unfortunately i don't have any Crusty Lobster ...never seen one to be honest :/

Andrew/Morgana of Moonglow