• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Fishing Contest

Jaden Rain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Dragon_Koi_tattoo_commission_by_yuumei.png

Fishing Contest for the Cherry Blossom Festival will begin Feb. 14, 2017 ends March 17 , fish must be dated as caught during these dates, one entry per Fisherman, fish must be dated as caught within Feb. 14 - March 17 , 2017, announcement of winners will be Saturday March 18 , 2017 at 11 am est., at the Square in Zento,

fish must be dated as caught during these dates, one entry per Fisherman, fish must be dated as caught within Feb. 14 - March 17 , 2017, fish must be dated as caught during these dates, one entry per Fisherman, fish must be dated as caught within Feb. 14 - March 17 , 2017, Fish Categories are as follows:

CHERRY BLOSSOM FISH CONTEST:
in event of a tie winner will be determined by a roll of dice March 19, 2017
(one entry per Fisherman) if you enter this contest you can not enter other fish contests

First two contests listed must have an Entry Form Book turned in with name and which contest entering , may only enter one contest per fisher , entry book with name and which contest dropped off at Jade Dragon Tavern south road of Zento by March 11, 2017

Giant Samurai (Tokuno Waters)(Tokuno fishermen tell stories of ancient samurai fish o' legendary size. None o' their stories have ever been confirmed ..Skill level unknown) = Orc Ship & 5 mil gold & Tower Statue Engraved

Golden Tuna (Tokuno Waters)(105 skill level) = 115 Fishing power Scroll & 2 mil gold & Tower Statue Engraved

Next categories do not require an entry form just turn in fish

Giant Koi (Tokuno Waters)(102.3 skill level) = 110 Fishing Power Scroll plus Ship Strong Box , 2 mil gold & Tower Statue Engraved

Black Marlin (Fel Waters)(100 skill level) = 110 Fishing Power Scroll Plus a Ship Strong Box , 4 mil gold & Tower Statue Engraved

Fairy Salmon if you enter this contest you can not enter other contests (this is for the beginners) (Ter Mur Waters)( 85.9 skill level) = 110 Fishing Power Scroll Ship Strong Box , 1 mil gold & Tower Statue Engraved

Great Barracuda, if you enter this contest you can not enter other contests (this is for the beginners) ( Fel Waters)( 89 Skill Level) = 105 Power Scroll & Compassion Eye Ring with 250 Luck, & A Ships Strong Box & a Tower Statue Engraved

Yellowtail BarracudaYellowtail Barracuda -if you enter this contest you can not enter other contests (this is for the beginners) (Trammel Waters)( 81.9 skill level ) = 105 Power Scroll , 2 mil gold & Tower Statue Engraved

BONUS CATAGORY: Winter Dragon Fish (120 skill level) The Ice Dungeon holds many mysteries, most of them will kill ye. But there be a legend of a dragonfish that rules the rivers thar & you Know I am all about Dragons.....This category can not be added to the 3 beginner catagories ,and the Largest wins a pair of Shanty's Waders and An Unstable Time Rift & a Tower Statue Trophy (in event of tie we will roll dice)

(FISH WILL BE RETURNED UPON REQUEST DAY OF AWARDS CEREMONY , meet at The Jade Dragon Tavern before or after the ceremony)

Turn in Fish to mailbox at Jade Dragon Tavern by March 17,2017 , Prizes will be given out March 19,

Fishing Contest for the Cherry Blossom Festival will begin Feb. 14, 2017 ends March 17 , fish must be dated as caught during these dates, one entry per Fisherman, fish must be dated as caught within Feb. 14 - March 17 , 2017, announcement of winners will be Saturday March 18 , 2017 at 11 am est., at the Jade Dragon Tavern (South East of Zento along water), fish must be dated as caught during these dates, one entry per Fisherman, fish must be dated as caught within Feb. 14 - March 17 , 2017

Hosted By Jaden Rain & *DB* Guild and Added Sponsorship from LSM - Lost Society of Mistas Guild

Last edited:

Nyre

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Minoc Cartography Contest Tuesday March 14th 8PM to 9PM EST

Hello Catskills this is your chance to take part in a team or Solo event for the town of Minoc.

Each Team can exist of 1 to 3 players which one player must be a GM Cartographer.

Each Team will receive 1 Level 6 Treasure map which will need to be decoded and found on the teams own

First Team to return with The Green Bag with its item will win 5,000,000 Gold.

Maps will be giving out at the Minoc Mint on March 14th 2017 at 8PM EST

Jaden Rain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Awards
I have seen some Koi laying in the bank I am hoping that means y'all are fishing

Jaden Rain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Statues getting made prizes getting transferred to catskills all is going well...Hope your Fishing is going well

Jaden Rain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Awards
BONUS CATAGORY: Winter Dragon Fish The Ice Dungeon holds many mysteries, most of them will kill ye. But there be a legend of a dragonfish that rules the rivers thar & you Know I am all about Dragons......So this can be added to any category you have already entered and the Largest wins a pair of Shanty's Waders and An Unstable Time Rift & a Tower Statue Trophy

Alira Drakrul

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
You had some posts on the Jade Dragon Tavern bulletin board from folks with questions about the fishing contest. Not sure if you saw them.

Jaden Rain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Will go look, I did answer a few yesterday hopefully it was those, someone asked in chat

Jaden Rain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Fish Will Be Returned Upon Request....the day of the awards in fact I can record names and fish weights in my notes and return once the records are established

Jaden Rain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Ok I know next one these I do, I will have a lil clue to do few things different,,,,Yes I should have had a Lobster and Crab category (sorry next time I will ) I have added a few things and changed a few dates, some lower level catagories (just for the low level fishers) so check revised post and if you see something I did wrong let me know.....I'm glad you all are patient with me
Thank you

Jaden Rain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Please get your fish turned in, as of today there are a few classes with no entry's , please get those fish turned in (a few prizes will go to house deco contest if no entry's for that class)