• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

EM Site Feed Fishing Challenge Winner, Lord Shadow Walker, Undefeated in December!

UO News

RSS Feed
RSS Feed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Lord Shadow Walker has won the monthly fishing challenge for two months in a row! His Giant Koi weighing in at 195 stones beat out the competition by 23 stones! Congratulations to our winner. Your Giant Koi colored plaque will be displayed in the reward hall for all to see!

Lord Shadow Walker, again, earns the privilege of choosing January’s fish! Please email me, drop a book in the reward hall mailbox, or ping me when I’m in-game by January 5th to let me know your choice for this month. Here is a link to available rare fish choices.

Thanks to all that participated! Honorable mentions:

• Asherah – 172 stones (caught on the final day!)
  • Hydraken – 138 stones
  • Percie D’Ni – 137 stones
  • Tamasso D’Napoli – 103 stones

Continue reading...

EM Chimaera

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Yes, please let me know by either posting here, emailing me, or dropping a book in the reward hall mailbox. I'll post as soon as Lord Shadow Walker selects January's fish.

Parnoc

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks ya'all, sorry for the delay, been a bit hectic at our house lately.

How 'bout a Holy Mackerel from Gravewater Lake, we might get lucky and catch a couple of Zombies too!!

EM Chimaera

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Holy Mackerel it is! I'll update the town criers and put up your fishing plaque in the reward hall shortly.