• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Question) fishers

K

kalzaketh

under the boosterpack, how are the gains above 100?:grouphug:thanks for info

Snakeman

Grand Inquisitor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
People 1st need to get the PS, that's the big problem. I know a couple who have done over 150 quests each & not even a + 5 PS as yet. Personally I have done maybe 35 to 40, gotten bait for most rewards. For the length of time it takes to sail point A to B on some quests & to get a low end reward as most are, it isn't worth my time :(. Booster is nice, but the time & resources it takes ......... :thumbdown:

Charin

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Well Snake I know someone was trying to sell one in Global chat the other day a 110 for 15 mil. Dont know the person but they were spamming like mad then went silent.

Snakeman

Grand Inquisitor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I did hear today that starting this past Thrs or Fri am many did receive 5's in bunches. I know the RNG gods have not looked at me or a friend who has done well over 200 quests without one. Her lucks like mine, non-existent :(.

Heads or Tails!

Ox AO

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The pirate quest (for our charcters) and the skill scrolls are both bugged. I will wait until they are fixed.

K

kalzaketh

hehe EA, once again wins the krapper prize for blowing another expansion :(