• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Fishcake/Meat Ribs cooking

A Zee

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Hail:

I tried to cook some fishcakes today but every time I double click on the fishcakes, nothing happens, I do not receive a target to point to the oven or fire to cook it. Same thing with meat ribs.

Can anyone tell me what I am doing wrong?

Thanks

Tomarke

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
you have to use a cooks tool such as a frying pan or rolling pin. double click on the tool and then choose the barbecue option on the left and you will see the option for fish steaks in the submenu. I haven't done it in a while but I'm pretty sure if you have a stack of raw fish steaks in your pack it will cook them all at once in stead of individually. Cooking fish steaks requires 0 cooking skill so if you are not a cook you should still be able to do it you may just fail a few times.

Oh and you need to be near a heat source such as an oven or campfire.

The Old Man

Journeyman
Premium
Stratics Veteran
I'm pretty sure if you have a stack of raw fish steaks in your pack it will cook them all at once instead of individually.
That is still true. Also if you have several stacks of raw fish steak in yr backpack it will cook ALL the stacks at once, although a fail only consumes a single fish steak.