• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Cooking] Fish Pies

hen

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm thinking of selling these things.
I noticed top pvmer Bear Corpse uses them and if you can get a steady supply of useful ones, you could tinker your suit a little bit to incorporate their usage, which makes them valuable.
What I want to ask is has anyone been selling these and what kind of price point are we looking at for a five minute buff item? I'm thinking of maybe 40 or 50k per HCI, DCI or damage soak pie.
Any thoughts?

old gypsy

Grand Poobah
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
I'm thinking of selling these things.
I noticed top pvmer Bear Corpse uses them and if you can get a steady supply of useful ones, you could tinker your suit a little bit to incorporate their usage, which makes them valuable.
What I want to ask is has anyone been selling these and what kind of price point are we looking at for a five minute buff item? I'm thinking of maybe 40 or 50k per HCI, DCI or damage soak pie.
Any thoughts?
They are expensive to make. I used to make them just to give away to friends (but they didn't seem to use them very often). They might sell on a very busy shard, perhaps, like Atlantic. I honestly have no idea what they might sell for.

Reactions: hen

Varingian

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'd be shocked if you can sell them for that much. I have run a Fish Pie Vendor for some time. They sell slowly which I don't understand because some of the BUFFS are great, the last 5 minutes, and have no cool down. Best sellers are the MR2 and the SDI5. Most folks aren't capped on MR and SDI has no cap I am aware of. The problem with the HCI and some others is that most suits are constructed to already be at cap and I don't see many people willing to construct a suit around the fish pie buff. I sell them for 2 to 3k each (LS) and they mostly just sit. I, however use them alot. :)

Reactions: hen

Finley Grant

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I would buy autumn dragonfish and fire fish if the price is fair