• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Vendors Fish Pies On Commodity Vendors And Redeemed From Commodity Deeds.

TullyMars

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Fish pies...they can go on to commodity vendors now that they are stackable...but when you buy them off ... redeem the commodity deed...and then eat them...no buff...or I should say at least no buff icon shown. Not sure if the buff is hidden.

SO I decided to test out if it is just a commodity deed thing. And it is. If you add fish pies to commodity deeds...and then redeem them...then eat them...no buff. Doesn't even have to touch a commodity vendor.

I wouldn't chance buying fish pies off a commodity vendor now nor would I commodity deed them.

Misk

UO QA Lead
VIP
Stratics Veteran
Fish pies...they can go on to commodity vendors now that they are stackable...but when you buy them off ... redeem the commodity deed...and then eat them...no buff.
The pies do appear to be in fact broken when placed into a commodity deed. I have confirmed this issue and submitted a problem report into the system.