• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

First

T

T_Amon_from_work

Hi Rico ... I just looked as well but needed to send a note off to *zigzag* first.

I **think** this might be an attempt at Player Q&A that was ... not sure thus the note.

And I have no Mod-ship abilities that I know of ... yet.

T

T_Amon_from_work

Oh gad ... I'm a posting virgin! that last was #1.:(

There goes my Babbling Loonie title! I am soooo bummed.:(

TheScoundrelRico

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Newb...la

*please note: the 10 character min post is going to be rather bothersome, lol.

O

OxAO

:p

It says my message is to small so I will say this:
Bla bla bla bla Bla bla bla bla Bla bla bla blaBla bla bla blaBla bla bla blaBla bla bla blaBla bla bla blaBla bla bla blaBla bla bla blaBla bla bla blaBla bla bla blaBla bla bla blaBla bla bla blaBla bla bla blaBla bla bla blaBla bla bla blaBla bla bla blaBla bla bla blaBla bla bla blaBla bla bla blaBla bla bla blaBla bla bla blaBla bla bla blaBla bla bla blaBla bla bla blaBla bla bla blaBla bla bla blaBla bla bla blaBla bla bla blaBla bla bla blaBla bla bla blaBla bla bla blaBla bla bla bla

T

T_Amon_from_work

<snicker> Puts a good crimp in your style, don't it?

T

T_Amon_from_work

Yuh - Rico has noted ... 10 character minimum. Painful.

T

T_Amon_from_work

See yer PM.s zig ... let's see what shakes out from this dustup a-fore we starts ta changing things! Rico may get (more) confused). :D

L

Lord Kynd

i'm sure your post counts will raise fast:)
after all it is a sub game to have high post counts isn't it ?
sad thing is most post are not even related to the topic's nor the game, just people trying to get there numbers up to feel... good ?

well this will boost mine up by one more :p and still contribute :p

T

T_Amon_from_work

i'm sure your post counts will raise fast:)
after all it is a sub game to have high post counts isn't it ?
sad thing is most post are not even related to the topic's nor the game, just people trying to get there numbers up to feel... good ?

well this will boost mine up by one more :p and still contribute :p
Frankly the BL title sorta fits me in certain situations ...

And a +1 for me on this! :D

H

Hunters Moon

Hmmm but I wonder who will get to brag on having the last post on this temp forum?