• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

First Stratics World press and forms lost password Second insured items with gold in bank staying

Ox_AO

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
I had to make a new account on Stratics. I still can't get into the world press main page without stop loading the page it takes me straight to worldpress. World press accepts my new account and password at world press site but not though stratics. On the forums I had to make a new account as well.

Second issue: friend was playing on Napa and on Sonoma in VvV he had gold piles in his bank lots of money. Items where found on his body that said insured. On Napa it was a few items not all. On Sonoma same issue he lost his whole suit.

Tina Small

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Second issue: friend was playing on Napa and on Sonoma in VvV he had gold piles in his bank lots of money. Items where found on his body that said insured. On Napa it was a few items not all. On Sonoma same issue he lost his whole suit.
Been hearing rumors for a while that some folks involved in VvV on Sonoma have been bragging about the use of various exploits, including telling people whom they want to intimidate that they will soon have their suits.

Kirthag

Former Stratics Publisher
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
I had to make a new account on Stratics. I still can't get into the world press main page without stop loading the page it takes me straight to worldpress. World press accepts my new account and password at world press site but not though stratics. On the forums I had to make a new account as well.
thank you. I'm looking into that stuff right now actually...

as for the VvV stuff, if you find an exploit or bug, a better place for it would be : http://community.stratics.com/forums/bug-tracking.710/

Ox_AO

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
thank you. I'm looking into that stuff right now actually...

as for the VvV stuff, if you find an exploit or bug, a better place for it would be : http://community.stratics.com/forums/bug-tracking.710/
I don't believe in the case of Napa it was an exploit a "friend" (they are just playing against each other) killed him and didn't take his insured items off his body. He pulled one insured item off his body in order to make it clear he didn't take his items

I thought i would point something out. Nearly everyone gets along fairly very well on Napa even if they are some PKers.

Thank you

That link didn't take me anyplace.

Last edited:

The Zog historian

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
On Sonoma same issue he lost his whole suit.
If the first two letters of your name mean you are who I think you are, I heard something about your friend dying so many times that he ran out of insurance.

Ox_AO

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
If the first two letters of your name mean you are who I think you are, I heard something about your friend dying so many times that he ran out of insurance.
Even if he did die a lot after he lost his suit he checked the bank and said there where many piles of gold in the bank and checks.

Yes, I'm Ox but I don't have a character on Sonoma by that name.

The Zog historian

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
The person I thought you were talking about lost his suit to someone who had lost a far more valuable suit a while back (through a definite exploit), in fact to the person I thought you were talking about and his friends.