• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

First Screenshots of GW2 PvP Scholar Armor and Lobby

Zosimus

Grand Inquisitor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Guild Wars Insider having the exclusive on new screenshots with in Guild Wars 2 has produced 2 more for all the GW2 fans to see.

You will see the scholar armor and some deatils of the PvP lobby in the back ground. Great pictures and giving the GW2 fans some more depth and details of what the graphics look like with in the game.

As we know, youtube videos even at HQ still dont give the art and graphics engine justice. So please go check out GWI and we at Guild Wars 2 Stratics want to thank them for keeping the Guild Wars 2 Player nation up to date.

GWI Exclusive: First Screenshots of GW2 PvP Scholar Armor and Lobby | Guild Wars 2 News Source - Guild Wars Insider

For the larger pics please click the link above and click on the pictures. These below are just the small screen shots

A Norn in Scholar Armor in the Battle of Khylo map. A trebuchet shot falls in the background.

A Norn wearing PvP Scholar Armor in the PvP Lobby.

Zosimus

Grand Inquisitor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I should add if players have an issue with what armor may look like and not to pleasing to their taste you can choose a varirty of armor sets. These were just a couple of sets seen.

Players can also alter armor by ---> Transmutation is a system which allows players to customize the appearance of their equipment. Using Transmutation Stones, players can combine two items of the same type, creating a single item with the appearance of one item and the statistics of the other.[1] If both items have an upgrade component, such as a crest, players may choose which one is kept.

B

Bella

These are great! Thanks Zos for posting these pictures to repost. I am so excited about GW2 that I'm practicially jumping out of my skin waiting for news on the release. It's so great to get to see and read news as it's released!

I have to say that the armor is awesome and more than that, the scenery around the norn is just georgeous! And makes me want to see more of the world!

Thanks again for sharing this!

Bella

Zosimus

Grand Inquisitor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You're welcome Bella! I know there are some debates on the interwebz about the armor. Glad to hear you like the armor :)

Zosimus

Grand Inquisitor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
KaeyiDream giving some love to the first shot of screenshots.

[youtube]zrxRBI4cOtM&feature=related[/youtube]