• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

First it was my stuff....now my account is officially gone. So long UO!

Omnicron

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Yup, bit the bullet and I wont be returning to uo as now I have NO accounts left.

Cya folks around! :spider:

I

IRS

Take care Omni.. so much lag in this game dont worry, you aint missing ****

Omnicron

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
:eyes:

pssssst........ you'll be back
No, I wont. I have never gave my account away. Always kept it, and kept it open. Now, Im getting rid of that too. I dont plan on coming back...Ive been playing xbox live and been having WAY more fun doing that.

And Im sure Ill lose my stratics account soon enough. Omni goes out with a bang!

PASmountaindew

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Why would you lose your Stratics account? Stratics hosts forums for games other than UO. Just because you won't be on UO anymore does not mean you don't have the right to keep your Stratics account as long as you follow the rules. :)

Omnicron

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Ahh rules, they can be interpenetrated in so many ways.

J

jerseyboy

whats ur gamertag...

mine is kydn3yshyphda69

halo 3 is where youll find me,

or cod

Omnicron

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
xTHE HOT SAUCEx

Ill be on COD4, GoW2, Halo3 and maybe Forza 2

Rhoads

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
And so who has my Rhoads account now? lol I left what what 5 years ago? maybe 4 years ago yet in game I still lived heh. Get in touch with me Omni. I'm in a gaming clan called -=NAM=- it's mainly for pc but I do have a ps3. We play in the clan games like cod4 and the new cod 5. And aa3.0 is soon to come out as well.

Omnicron

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
The Rhoads account is in good hands sir. Dont worry bout that at all. Ill hit ya up on myspace bro. By the way your a bulleten *****!

I play xbox360 though, so I wont be able to kick it with ya.