• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

First impression

Kyronix

UO Designer
VIP
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I decided to not run around Eodon until release to it would still be fresh, and I have now gotten a chance to do so... How do I put this kindly... nope, cant: Eodon is hideous. It looks like a half assed private shard.

I took a step in during testing just ot get a look at it, and I was like "oh well they haven't done the world building yet, this is just the foundation." Nope. It's either nothing or the same plant x1000 one next to the other.
The 2-3 trees with an invisible border in front of a wide-open field as the map boundaries. WHY. Why not just make trees so dense you can't pass them so it makes sense??! I just don't understand it. It looks SO terrible.

Couple areas around the gate are OK, but out further it is really rough looking.

What happened to the people who did the world building on the last 3 expansions? They were all very well done. This is just... god, really bad. I hope more work is planned. :(
Thank you for the thoughtful and constructive feedback.