• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

First day back looking for guild!!!

Don Mecca

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
it is my fist day back go some mediocre gear going looking to join active guild to try and get some good stuff as i gave away everything last time i quit. I have 120 necro mage 120 myst mage sampire maxxed out thunter 120ed out crafter/ imbuer please icq me or hit me up in game feel i can help mostly any guild 603352623

Merlin

The Enchanter
Professional
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
it is my fist day back go some mediocre gear going looking to join active guild to try and get some good stuff as i gave away everything last time i quit. I have 120 necro mage 120 myst mage sampire maxxed out thunter 120ed out crafter/ imbuer please icq me or hit me up in game feel i can help mostly any guild 603352623
Hey buddy -

I will hit you up tonite or tomorrow. I'd be glad to talk to you about joining UWF - a large and very active PVM guild.

My ICQ is in my signature. Get me a message if you see this.