• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

First CFO

L

Little Sadie

I went to my first CFO on Mr. T. There was no shuffle which surprised me. I must say it is a little unerving to get hit in the cog round and go down so quickly in laff. After sound missed I went down to 30 laff! The crane round went fast and I got my first unite. Gag up squirt. Yippee! :D

S

Sally Bumblefoot

YAY!!!! Congrats Terri!! It has to be some sort of record. I still can't believe how fast Sadie's TT hubby grew up!!! Now watch, you wont play for a month!!:lick:

L

Little Sadie

Thanks! I made him over a month ago so it really wasn't that fast. And Susan, I will definitely be playing him a lot. No month break this time! I will be living in Cash HQ. LOL!

S

Sally Bumblefoot

Well good! I remember what happened when someone introduced you to playing the guitar!! We need to exchange codes for Mr. and Precious. I would love to max her in cash!! Bella is probably more at his suit level so if we add him to both I will always need bucks on one, and ready with the other!!:thumbup1:

L

Little Sadie

Susan send me codes for whoever you want. Mr. T. has lots of room. I only put on a few friends til he was actually ready to play. If anyone else is working cash and wants to friend him then pm me a code.

C

Crazy Fireball

I Tryed to do that on a calculator. Terri + Break and it said error.

LOL! Congrats!