• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

First, bottom floor

F

feath

H&C seems a bit slow - and i'm really loving my first, bottom floor... so thought i'd share and get some deco lovin'.
the only bit i'm still not real happy with is the business around the fire place. don't like the chairs.... suggestions?

pic one; human day ... pic two: human night. (yes, i deco for both day and night vision)

Sarsmi

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Heh, I really had a feeling someone would post something like this before I could put up pics of the castle I'm working on. Mainly cause it's taking me forever to deco. :p

But yeah! I have to post a pic now so you know I didn't copy you! :D

Razz

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Heh, I really had a feeling someone would post something like this before I could put up pics of the castle I'm working on. Mainly cause it's taking me forever to deco. :p

Beautiful floor. Very nice deco too. I like the sectional couch. =)

sligachan

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Those floors both look fantastic :bowdown: (just need a tutorial posting now :thumbsup:)

I love the way you have designed it to look good during the day and night (talk about raising the bar).

My favourite bits are the table with the horse on (is that also made by chopping pantagrams???) and Sarsmi's storage area and Granfather clock....genius.

Oh and what have you used to make the eerie green backlighting, and the fingers on that clock?

F

feath

Sarsmi! i bow to you forever on finding a way to make a book case with the books standing correctly! oh, thank you! Thank you!

And that grandfather clock is genius! it looks like the hands are a knife and spoon/fork? but what is the white square behind it, that fits so well?

its interesting to see you didn't get the smear on the abbatoir square, that i did. it came out with bloodwood too, so thought it did with all of them. it looks fabulous with out it :) it took me two days to make my floor, so i'm guessing it took you almost a week! holy cow, thats one NICE looking floor!

Sligachan, yes, the table is two bits of an abbatoir, but you can use anything for the top bit, it even looked rather nice with just a goza on top.

The green lighting is communications crystals, tucked up under something. Some things it glows through, some things it doesn't, so you have to experiment. you have to have very little white, normal lighting, or it gets lost.

Those floors both look fantastic :bowdown: (just need a tutorial posting now :thumbsup:)

I love the way you have designed it to look good during the day and night (talk about raising the bar).

My favourite bits are the table with the horse on (is that also made by chopping pantagrams???) and Sarsmi's storage area and Granfather clock....genius.

Oh and what have you used to make the eerie green backlighting, and the fingers on that clock?

L

Lord Drakelord

how did you do the floor and the clock?

Sarsmi

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'll post about the clock in a while, right now can't log on. And feath posted some floor directions for breaking abbatoirs/pentagrams/whatever up in another thread. :p

L

Lord Drakelord

I'll post about the clock in a while, right now can't log on. And feath posted some floor directions for breaking abbatoirs/pentagrams/whatever up in another thread. :p
Thanks this gave me an idea for something I liked, but also disliked on the wife's keep

Started replacing the mats with the floor tile.

Sarsmi

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The clock is made from a simple elven armoire, a shadow iron knife (left) and fork (right), an amethyst in the center, and a light rarity 4 fan dancer dojo stolen painting dyed with tokuno white dye. In order to get everything high enough you have to finesse a little bit.

Place and turn your simple elven armoire. Drop the painting on the same tile at the armoire's feet and raise it 6 times. On the tile to the south of the armoire put down two small tables, then in this order put the amethyst, knife, and fork. Lock everything down, remove the bottom table then the top table.

L

Lord Drakelord

The clock is made from a simple elven armoire, a shadow iron knife (left) and fork (right), an amethyst in the center, and a light rarity 4 fan dancer dojo stolen painting dyed with tokuno white dye. In order to get everything high enough you have to finesse a little bit.

Place and turn your simple elven armoire. Drop the painting on the same tile at the armoire's feet and raise it 6 times. On the tile to the south of the armoire put down two small tables, then in this order put the amethyst, knife, and fork. Lock everything down, remove the bottom table then the top table.

Thank you!