• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Treasure Hunting] First Bard T-Hunter

Duncan McDermott

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Building a T-hunter on a new shard. This one has some bard skills and I thought I would like to try and use those skills T-Hunting. Is this a good idea or a bust?
Currently he has 100 Music, 80 peace, 52.8 Provo, 48.5 Disco
Hiding 100, LP 100, stealth 89.4 (still working it), Magery 100

That's 671 points and I would like to add Mysticism I think for RC so something has to go. What should it be?

Dizzy

Lore Master
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
I used 120 provo for a long time, but the monster difficulty beginning with L6 chests is a problem. I finally stoned off Music and Provocation. I miss it, but the Mysticism/ Spellweaving combo is fun and more effective.

If you don't have soulstones, I'm not sure the bard skils + hiding + stealth + magery +mysticism is viable unless you have 1020 skill points available. :)

Yadd of Legends

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I posted this in the other thread:
Gargoyle with 120 mystic, focus, music, discord, 115 magery, 60 med, GM carto or locks (swap with soulstones) - I also swap in provocation for carto or locks when I'm not t hunting

Duncan McDermott

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
I posted this in the other thread:
Gargoyle with 120 mystic, focus, music, discord, 115 magery, 60 med, GM carto or locks (swap with soulstones) - I also swap in provocation for carto or locks when I'm not t hunting
I saw that other thread and started rethinking my skill template. Like Dizzy you get use to one way and change is difficult. I have an empty character slot I can stone off all the skills I don't want to use for a trial time. I am going to give your template a try and see how I do.