• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

EM Event Fire From Heaven

EM Avalon

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Stratics Veteran
The Governor of New Magincia has been threatening an orc invasion for quite some time. Rumblings from an angry sky raining fire from the heavens seem to be announcing the threats to be quite real. Each ball of flaming rock that hits the lands opens a fissure to unknown depths releasing orcs.

Along with the terrifying light display from the heavens it seems that Chirp the Mythical Sea Dragon has “escaped” from his new home at Serpents Hold. Any assistance in locating the baby will be most appreciative. It is sincerely hoped the little guy is safe!

EM Avalon

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Stratics Veteran
June 14th, 8pm EST we will gather at the Brit Counselor's Hall to investigate the fires and the orcs.

reikime3

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The Governor of New Magincia has been threatening an orc invasion for quite some time. Rumblings from an angry sky raining fire from the heavens seem to be announcing the threats to be quite real. Each ball of flaming rock that hits the lands opens a fissure to unknown depths releasing orcs.

Along with the terrifying light display from the heavens it seems that Chirp the Mythical Sea Dragon has “escaped” from his new home at Serpents Hold. Any assistance in locating the baby will be most appreciative. It is sincerely hoped the little guy is safe!
Chirp has been located off the shores of New Magincia and is currently safe and being watched over by the Sea Herders boats. :] AKA Lord Seledor of Legends

EM Avalon

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Stratics Veteran
This is very good news! Was there any sightings of what may be behind the fires in New Magincia?

reikime3

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I did not investigate the fires in New Magincia because of the post about meeting Saturday to investigate them. I had only been searching for Chirp. There was several others searching as well and when I found him I gave a shout out in gen chat as well as my alliance chat. There was cheers all around :]

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
evidence of flaming rocks from the skies in the form of brushfires noted near the moongate area in Magencia, all too close to where Chirp enclosed..... as I wasn't equipped with a good plate helm for my head I didn't stay to see any falling for myself!

also, no orcs in the area... perhaps these were just warning shots and not large enough to create holes

reikime3

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Upon further investigation a number of fires was located near the New Magincia Moon gate. No other fires was located but just outside of the Governors office a metallic looking Orc was found, possibly a golem. He was repeating two phrases over and over. " Orcee queenee! Falled from sky to servess you! " and " Hails to Orc Queenee! ". He did not respond to any questions. Screeny's to follow. :] fires in new magsA.jpg orc in new mags.jpg

reikime3

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oh and an after thought. The current governor of New Magincia is A Cute Orc Queen. Is it possible there is a connection here?

reikime3

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
More Orcs have been sighted in the mountains near New Haven mines! A group of around 18 Orcs of several types including Queens Orc spy's, Queens Orc Baby Doll's, and Orcee Buddy's were seen! Screeny's to follow: orcs spotted.jpg more Queen Orcs.jpg orcsA.jpg

EM Avalon

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Stratics Veteran
Uuuhoh! Im sure Saturday {June 14th} we will find out what is up with all those orcs!