• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Finley´s Drachenfels Castle - FOR SALE

Minerva Foxglove

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Absolutely brilliant build. The stairs in the front half leading all way up to the roof ...one day I must have that ! But I just finished a second castle as I didnt want to touch the first one anymore.... Wish I had seen this. One day I might fix some pictures but im so bad at making pictures it might take a while. Until then I have to go here and admire yours:eyes:

Capidermus

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Wow, those stairs going up are terrific. I like the open windows off the east end, too. I have to replicate some of this.

Donzer

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Great layout - might just need to borrow some of the ideas for my own place :)

cdavbar

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
While I won't be able to replicate this build, there are some amazing things in there that I am trying to do on mine to spice it up a little. Truly amazing build!

You should submit this build into the 20th Anny Castle Design

Last edited: