• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Find The Dj

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Drakelord submitted a new Article:

Fine The Dj

Fine the DJ

Some of you may not know it, but a member of the UORadio.com has been doing a (more or less) pre game show to Deal no Deal and had never run on Sonoma as he lacked sponsors to help with the 2mil prize, that all changed and now he is doing his “Fine the DJ” on every shard just prior to the Deal no Deal game show.

Yesterday was the very first time he had ran the show on Sonoma, and as always was a blast, I love doing this on other shards as it give that character there some spending gold on that shard, very useful when visiting places not home. It also re-enforces lost memories of our history of the land when he shouts his clues in game and on...
Read more about this article here...

Flagg

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I keep missing the DJ finings and findings, I was even online when this happened on Europa but didn't pay enough attention to chat to realize:/

Luckily Uoradio as a whole is way harder to miss! So much great stuff on rotation. It is a pretty cool thing to have.. Even more people should 'find' it for reals. Valuable thing for the community. Thank you very much for keeping it up.

Also, I liked your motel mr Bates! ! Very nice and calm place to spend a night in! Stains on bathroom floor is all.

Last edited: