• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(OT) Finally took the castle plunge

TimberWolf

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
When I returned to uo earlier in 2014 I was pleased to see that changes had been made to castles allowing you to place items on your inner courtyards. So I am now the new owner of a castle near the cross roads in fel.. Now I will need to empty Luna buying junk and brushing the dust of my crafter to make crap to fill the place. Will be looking to buy chests..stone table deeds, rugs .etc anyone looking to dump some ****...let me know.

Once decorated I want to hold a pvp open house event!
Pvp is becoming more and more common on cats....let's keep that trend up.

Xavier-Catskills

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Congrats on the new casa ! Computer down atm, once i get back in game im sure i got some decor to help ya out.

Ducan IronWeaver

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Xavier all your deco belongs to me!

Congrats Timber castles are fun just stay away from goza mats they are evil!

TimberWolf

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ya Aedon very true....although isn't therre a castle spot North west a few screens?....probably been the same owner since 1998 though

Inkboy the Wild

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Congrats on your castle, let me know if I can be of any assistance with deco and please reach out to me... I would like to discuss some FEL activities with you.

Aedon Durreah

Village of Aegis
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ya Aedon very true....although isn't therre a castle spot North west a few screens?....probably been the same owner since 1998 though
That castle has changed hands once that I know of. But may be the same owner, different character.