• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

final fantasy trial account

• Thread starter barratt88
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
B

barratt88

I downloaded the 14 day trial account and registered but i can't play the game when I try it says error can't start because final fantasy 11 is not installed, and i don't why this is or what to do. Can anyone help??:confused:

Trish

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You downloaded and registered. but did you install what you downloaded?

T

tahlendor

Want to try this game out and can't seem to find a 14 day trial? Could anyone kindly point me in the right direction?

Thanks. :)

N

Nanami

the link to the trial is on the main page of the FFXI site. However, it is currently down (most likely registration maintenance) so I won't direct you a link since the trial page is currently down. Check the official site in a few days and it should be back up and working!

Also, ^ ^; please don't necro threads that haven't had posts in more than 2 weeks. A new thread would be just fine.