• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Filberto quest in Eastern Gypsy Camp

AuldOgre

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
This question is about the riddle in the gypsy camp (eastern desert town in Ilshenar by Compassion gate) where you help Filberto and his tuning fork. It asks you about a riddle that opens a magical door in one of the tents or teleports you.

Is this quest still active? I can't seem to get the quest to work once I solve the riddle. Nothing happens when I provide the answer at the "Magical Door."

Thanks for the help.

Herman

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
It is not a quest it was an em event or em quest event some years ago i think (did not take part in it) you can still find books all over ilishenar from that event about the tuning fork the password at the camp does not work anymore but some passwords from that event still work if you go to the small hutts south of brit (some call this paws) and stand at the flaming head and say bauble you get teleported to a room in brit (need to be able to recall to get out of there )