• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(RP) Fig's Battle fleet recalled, But......

Fig_The_Ancient

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
The old man slammed his fist upon the meeting table in anger..

"Very well.....Recall all ships back to the Harbor for now..You are all dismissed." Fig said.

The staff of Castle Fig all rose to leave, but Fig stopped them."Tamer, you stay."

The old man waited until the rest had left the room.

"I have special orders for you. Your ship is to be the last to leave that island. You will have need of it.", The old man stated.

"My Lord, I do not understand." the Tamer replied.

"Understanding is not required, only obedience. I want as many of our minions on that island by morning. Do now fail me in this. I will not yield that island unobserved.", Fig said grimly. "Use the Polar Bear clans, if you must. No questions. Just do it. If they notice ANYTHING unusual, we need to know."

"Yes, My Master.", the tamer replied, turned on his heel, and left the room.

"He is coming, I can feel it.", the old man sighed, and he began to play some old music on his flute.

LOADING PLEASE WAIT....