• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player News) Fight the Corruption! Make Moonglow Magical Again! Vote for Governor JC!

Rafman

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hello fellow Atlantic'ians. Please do the right thing and show up at the polls tonight and contribute in your own way to fight the corruption breeding in Moonglow and help Make Moonglow Magical Again! Vote for JC!

And now, a word from the Candidate:

From the desk of JC the Builder,

Here we are on the last day of a monumental election. The polls close in about 12 hours. If you are still uncertain of who deserving of your support here is a summary of what has happened.

Summer is a 6 term incumbent governor who has a poor reputation. Many are unhappy about his lack of participation and noted absenses from governor meetings. His thuggish henchmen, who have been bullying people at the voting stone.

I am, of course, JC the Builder. My reputation extends far and wide as an honest person. I have accomplished many things, too numerous to list. I'm part of the most successful guild organization Britannia has ever seen. Even Nails Warstein, a member of the 0.1% club, was unable to outbid me at an auction the other night!

Thus far,

- Summer refuses to address his connection to rifts on the south shore of Verify Isle
- Summer is set to close the last orphanage in Moonglow
- Summer's secret ledger was discovered on the floor of the governor's office noting fat bank accounts
- Summer ran away from the only debate crying foul, and tried to lure me to Felucca where he had an ambush setup to assassinate me
- At a rally at the Rare Festival grounds someone attempted to assassinate me while telling "Summer Forever"
- Summer has posted openly on the Stratics bulletin boards about purchasing votes from other realms to stuff the ballet box

My platform,
- Improve healthcare at the healers, no more waiting in line for treatment
- Stop the immigration of Orcs and Gargoyles into Moonglow
- Prevent the orphanage from closing
- Bring back the economy and gets the accounting back in order, find where all the gold has disappeared to
- Propose bi-monthly instead of monthly governor meetings so issues can be addressed more promptly

I hope this helps you decide who to support in this election. There will be an election night party held at the Moonglow Bank starting at 10pm. I hope you will attend so I can personally thank you for your vote and shake your hand.

~~~~~~ JC the Builder ~~~~~~
Make Moonglow Magical Again