• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Fight Club Tonight - Legends

V

Vyal

To show how a PvP tourny in fel is done I want to invite anyone whos on to come over to Legends at 10PM est tonight and watch another Fight Club tournament.

V

Vyal

Go there and read the rule book, but I assure you it is secure for the fighters to go at it with out anyone getting in the way.

If we have a mass amount of people tonight i'm going to record it and put it on youtube. Last weeks turn out wasn't to bad, but it was also a test run. I think we could handle about 50 people in the tournament maybe :/

Ender

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
First rule of fight club, you don't talk about fight club?

R

RedDaTeef

2nd Rule of Fight Club: It's ok to post about Fight Club on Stratics.com.:scholar:

N

NekidNFearless

Alright! a fight club. I'll be there.. just to watch.

V

Vyal

But if everyone cant login by ten I don't know if we will have one this Friday.... :( :coco::coco: