• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(RP) Fig the Ancient unloads troops upon Blackthorn Island

Fig_The_Ancient

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
We all know where its coming from.

Blackthorns weathered journal? The bombing of the bridge of Castle Blackthorn? The disappearance of Castle Blachthorn? The destruction of the Gsrgoyle City? The defeat of the manifestation of Exodus(or Blackthorn)? The Riots? All within weeks of each other??

I choose not to wait! My Path is clear once again!

It doesn't take a genius to figure out its coming from this island....I would rather have my cannons pointed at the possible danger than find out too late, with my cannons pointed towards the meek shepards of Maginica.

*waves his High Councilor of Britain sash*

Until I am voted out, you pry it out of my cold dead hands, or Lord British returns, I will fulfill my vows I made those years ago..The protection of this world and the preservation of the Virtues.

I have always been here.

SuperKen

Slightly Crazed
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Holy craps, is that what EC looks like?

ARE THERE NO MACROS? YOU HAVE A FREAKING FULL SPELLBOOK ON YOUR SCREEN!

INTERNET RAGE! CAPS LOCKS!

Fig_The_Ancient

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Yeah...when you have so many powers and abilities you run outta keyboard REAL fast..lol...as you can see I also ran outta screen

Fig_The_Ancient

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Back to the News...Blackthorn Juggernaughts are now being seen around the abondoned city of Ver Lor Reg..(among other new beasties) Beware.....And if I can get the Amber Witch to beleive....maybe more will..We failed to keep the Virtues together...now we will pay the price , as we watch them crumble....The prophey is being fulfilled.......

HE IS COMING!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Amber Witch

Babbling Loonie
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
In the wee hours of the morning, that guy *points up* drags me by the hair, kicking and screaming, through hell and high water to go look 'at something'. So off we trot on our ponies, narrowly avoiding death at every turn all the meanwhile that guy *points up* is rapidly and excitedly talking about how it's all Magincia's fault that all the virtues are destroyed, that Blackthorn Castle is no longer, that people everywhere are rioting. I'm sure you know where I told him to file that comment.

Well after light years of travel on our trusty little ponies we made our way through Pormir Harm and into the Central Lair of Ilshenar. As we enter the Lair he tells me to stay where I am. I figure great, this is a set-up, he is offing me. I decide heck with that, I'm hiding. So I cast the spell and wait... and wait... and wait...

After a long while I see that he *points up* is slowly making his way back, bleeding and dieing. Being the good person I run to him and cast a heal. Hmmm.. barely touches him. So I go all out and cast a greater heal. Without so much as a Thank You he takes off again and leaves me there. *fine* In time he returns again, this time dragging something dead behind him. I've not the foggiest idea what it is. As he gets closer I start to make it out. Well maybe 'make it out' isn't the correct choice of words as I really have no clue what IT is. We find a few more and they attack us on sight. They are attacking him too so I figure maybe this isn't a set-up after all.

Upon closer inspection and the forensic skills he has, that man *points up* determines that this creature is a Blackthorn Juggernaught and this is a sign that the world is coming to an end. I swear he said the world was coming to an end.:eek2: So I did what any good reporter would do. I took a picture and ran for my life!

So without further ado M'Lords and Ladies I submit to you for your inspection​
Fig the Ancient's Blackthorn Juggernaught.

Alouenikah

Caretaker of Sudiva
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
amberwitch and fig

i dont know how to break such to you but

the blackthorn juggernauts are not a new cretur; theyve been trundling around for a very long time in that volcanic region. when i was a boy we found the discaded carcass of such (carcass? carapece? shell? fuselage? i dont know the lingo, amber!) lying wrecked on a scree slope and took turns sitting inside it and making beep beep sounds.

...theres not much to do in the compassion mountains.

anyway i think we do not need to wory about new mechanic things being built. these were alredy around. maybe now exodus is dead, they give up and graft themselves to deers or such and lead a happy life as gentle woodland creturs.

:heart:

eloenikah