• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Fiendish Fun in Toontown

Trish

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Fiendish Fun in Toontown

News from the Toontown UK Site:
Get the lowdown on all the ghoulish goings on in Toontown this*Halloween.

Toontown will be going ga-ga for ghosts and potty for pumpkins this Halloween weekend. Brave Toons will find loads of spooky things to do and see as Halloween hits the streets of Toontown. In addition to the frightening fashions and fearsome furniture on offer in Clarabelle's Cattlelog, Toons will also be able to try their hand at trick or treating and creating their own special Halloween-themed Black*Cat. Here's a sneak peek at the frightful fun waiting for you in Toontown this*Halloween:
  • Black Cat*Day
  • Trick-or-Treating
  • Bloodsucker*Invasion
Spooktastic celebrations in Toontown - more info coming*soon!

Read Full Article

F

Flippers

The special all-access for trial toons does not appear to apply to USA toons. Looks like they can handle access via their gateway into the same game.

S

Streify

The special all-access for trial toons does not appear to apply to USA toons. Looks like they can handle access via their gateway into the same game.

if you mean with that , that they play the same maps and could meet people logging in from the US site

YES , it works , i log in from the UK side and am able to meet up with my canadien friend who comes in from the US site

which is cool and only took us 3 weeks to think up and try

would be a shame if the VIP access would not work for US , i was going to train my american toon to get a bit better ( made that one before i learned i cant pay for the US site )