• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Fibril of the Gyre of Existence!!

IGaretjaxI

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
GET IT FOR THAT SPECIAL SOMEONE FOR CHRISTMAS!!!
Will trade for 2 story statue.

Leave your offers here, minimum starts at 200mil

Atlantic Event Drop
Item is on Atlantic as well, you come to me ;)

GET IT WHILE ITS HOT!!!

blueturtle

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
200 mil for a 1 of 15 drop or trade for a 250 mil item, I need what your smoking.

Angel Dust

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think one sold for like 100 give or take a few mil, 200 to 250 is way over priced. GL on yer sell.

IGaretjaxI

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Pic from a previous post

It's a Season 8 Item and actually a 1 of 13 item, 2 of the staffs decayed from a non lootable corpse.

It is Europa Gold Colored and when double clicked is a clock.

IGaretjaxI

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I think one sold for like 100 give or take a few mil, 200 to 250 is way over priced. GL on yer sell.
After seeing offers for Yibles and mine multiple times for 200mil I highly doubt one sold for 100 and if they did they got giped out of 100mil ...but who knows...

F

Fraggles

well start an auction and see what happens, i cant imagine this item going for that high but see what happens set an end date and start date and let it run

Alexander of ATL.

Rares Fest Host | Atl June 2013
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Ya i agree with Angel, 200-250mil for an item that 17 dropped is way to expensive. Just take into consideration Items that are only (1) item drop fetch 400mil+. So i dont know..... Good luck on the sell though

Restroom Cowboy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I believe there is this certain Europa Gold colored nightshade that there are more than 25+ of and Ive seen sell for 400m+... the Petal from the Golden Lotus of Heaven ring any bells? Just cause you can't afford it is not a reason to troll.
The Petal is not Eu gold, and is purely deco. Also, it has a seldom used graphic...whereas the staff is common. Therefor, there is no real comparison that can be made between the price of one vs. the price of the other. The OP is correct in stating that at least two were lost...perhaps more.

Just my two cents.

Restroom Cowboy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I agree with you completely about prices not always being reflected by the number. Sorry if it seemed like a troll, was not my motivation.

@the OP...are you selling the item with its original bag and book? just out of curiosity.

IGaretjaxI

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Yes the item will come with the original drop bag and book that it came with. Sorry I didn't mention that before.