• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

ffxi.stratics.com

• Thread starter SneakyMasterclif
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
S

SneakyMasterclif

When you look at the Ultima Online portion of Stratics, you will see a site full of helpful information. Newbie guides, crafting guides. It's your one stop shop of information.

When you look at FFxi's portion, there is considerably less.

I would like to contribute my own files to fleshing the site out. When I play an MMO, I always note useful information to look back upon as reference material. I would like to share what I make, when I make it.

I tried to 'Join the Staff', but the link is broken. I'm at my wits end. Anyone know what I should do?

Trish

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm going to make sure the people who need to see this, do. :)

Diomedes Artega

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
When you look at the Ultima Online portion of Stratics, you will see a site full of helpful information. Newbie guides, crafting guides. It's your one stop shop of information.

When you look at FFxi's portion, there is considerably less.

I would like to contribute my own files to fleshing the site out. When I play an MMO, I always note useful information to look back upon as reference material. I would like to share what I make, when I make it.

I tried to 'Join the Staff', but the link is broken. I'm at my wits end. Anyone know what I should do?
Most people use the wikipedia FFXI it seems like, but yes there should be a lot more information posted here.

It has a lot better format and setup to begin with in my opinion then the alla forum website. I always had to squint to read everything there.

S

SneakyMasterclif

I think the broken link took precedence.

This whole thread was actually about me wanting to submit something. Can I get any word on that?

S

SneakyMasterclif

Yeah, but from what I gather, it was just about the broken link.

Can you update the website? I'll message you the stuff if I have to. I'm getting antsy because there's been a few times on this forum already that it could have helped with.

Trish

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I don't have the ability to edit FFXI Stratics. What I can do is pass the info along as I did before and allow the content team to do their magic.

K

kouper

at the very least we have nice helpful people posting here. Beats the crap out of any wow forum. :)

S

SneakyMasterclif

Actually, I hate to put a damper on that remark, but the customer service forum and the technical help forum both have players who help other players.

'Course, if you ask the same question as 40 other people that day, you get laughed at, but that's what the internet is like.

K

kouper

Actually, I hate to put a damper on that remark, but the customer service forum and the technical help forum both have players who help other players.

'Course, if you ask the same question as 40 other people that day, you get laughed at, but that's what the internet is like.
Im comparing general forums to general forums though. I know most of the specialized help forums like the macro and ui and the raid and dungeon forums also have pretty helpful players and cm's... But the General wow forum, and huge massive chunks of the people who sit in trade and lfg... omg. Ha ha ha.