• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Few Updates

LordTesla

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
My brother sent the ICQ. He texted me, "So you like my ICQ? Should have hit the boat with us rather then stay at home on UO and stratics like a (Female body part)". I had to work that day and he is convinced that I was online here... Oh well. He's always been a bully too me. That's how I got so mean and vicious... Is cause of him.. But I love him. I was not scared in the least... But I was not happy... Does that mean I am back, not even close. I have enjoyed time away from here... Yes, I do log on and read.

Next, I have sold my Yew house for an undisclosed amount, if the buyer wishes to tell you then that is up too him.
But aside from that, what that means, is I am OUT of pvp for the long time being, till something comes along that I really want to be a part of. Hey, I am actually not too bad on my mage.

I am looking now, for an established Trammy guild, someone who does stuff in the new lands.. with a Teamspeak or vent... Possibly even champ spawns.

I have seen ALL releases/expantions except LBR cause I quit before that for a couple years. And this is the BEST expantion yet, I really feel that the UO gods DO still care about us and for all they give us, I feel very much appriciated for years of PAID subscriptions. Thank you for UO:SA. How about a pirate expantion next, eh?

I have a vendor house that I am sure MANY of you have visited in the new lands, I love that house, it is the best house I have EVER owned in UO... I have made a TON of money off it, and I try to put runes down whenever I can... And I try to mark different stuff on the runes so you keep comming back, cause I add **** like every hour... Including High end items for cheap, and Garg runic armor... Barbed of corse. MAN that **** goes fast. And I do need more vendors.. ICQ me at 245643878.

Also a pvp auction comming soon... Invite only. And I think we were full a week after I mentioned it. I'll post pictures.

SPEAKING of posting pictures. I have a pic of me killing Big Boss Yet AGAIN the other day on my mage. I will post it if you like... But most don't. Not like it's a big feet... but funny.

LordTesla

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Also interested in starting a "Rune exchange"... I'll pay you 100k a month to put my run on your door step... OR trade one of my rune lockdowns for one of yours... ANy takers? ICQ me 245643878.

hakeem

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Also interested in starting a "Rune exchange"... I'll pay you 100k a month to put my run on your door step... OR trade one of my rune lockdowns for one of yours... ANy takers? ICQ me 245643878.
Ok Tesla, In the past I have often slighted some of your ideas, but I am lovin' this one. Soon as I get back to playable shape again(week or 2), I would love to swap runes. This could be the beginning of a community revamp Pac has been needing for some time.

LordTesla

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ok Tesla, In the past I have often slighted some of your ideas, but I am lovin' this one. Soon as I get back to playable shape again(week or 2), I would love to swap runes. This could be the beginning of a community revamp Pac has been needing for some time.
Yeah, I think it's a good idea.

I drop runes, and Slave girl or others just pick them all up and trash them... Doesn't bother me, cause there is an endless supply of runes and regs. And it takes me roughly 4 mins to go and mark, then drop.

M

mutau

*editing after actions taken
Please keep to the main topic, peeps.

*Start PSA*
This is a game forum. Keep the personal attack/dramas down. If you don't like what the other person is posting, use the ignore feature.

If you wanna flame, take it someplace else or take it to the OT/OT and flame all you want. Enjoy yourself there. Interesting place. but NOT HERE. Ty!
*ends PSA*