• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Rares Fest Fest Reauction - ends Sat 1/14!

BrianFreud

Lore Keeper, Wiki Maker, & Doer of Crazy Things
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Wiki Editor
All bidding will take place in the Traders Auction House #2 at the festival area on Sakura. That's the one just behind/to the east of the non-rares vendor house. Note, we're not quite sure when the fest moongate will disappear; if you can't recall, you may want to move a character to the auction house now, while the gate is still up.

End:
The re-auction will end this Saturday at 10 pm eastern. (Roughly 51 hours from now.)

Qualify to be allowed to bid:
To avoid further false bids, all bidders must ICQ or PM me with the name they are using to bid. I will confirm all such messages so you are sure that I've received it. Any bids from a name not registered with me will be deleted without notice. If I see any bids I still consider questionable, I will confirm that bid with the bidder via ICQ, and if it was a false bid, it will be deleted without notice. On the off chance that a false bidder still slips through and wins an item, the person with the 2nd highest bid will be considered the winner. Please bid accordingly. :)

Both of the accounts used to bid by Gangsta Gear, as well as the accounts used by "Jon Snow", "formosaxfer", and "airpod" have been banned from entering the auction house. Those 4 are also now banned from all future fest auctions (at least, those Captn and/or myself manage), as well as all future Hidden Valley auctions.

Payment:
Unless you specifically make pre-arrangements with me before the end of the auction, all payments must occur immediately once the auction has ended.

Payment can be on Atlantic or Sakura. As I expect that most people have already transferred home with their gold, I will also allow payment on any of the following shards (to a combined maximum of 6 billion for all winners): Arirang, Asuka, Balhae, Catskills, Europa, Great Lakes, Hokuto, Izumo, Mizuho, Oceania, Pacific, Yamato

Delivery:
Delivery will take place on Sakura. However, if you would prefer to pick up your items on Atlantic, immediately after the last payment is made on Saturday, I will transfer Sakura to Atlantic, and can bring your wins with me for delivery on Atlantic. Regardless of which shard on which you take delivery, payment for your win is expected *before* I transfer, and all lots must have been paid before I will transfer.

Proxy:
If you are unable to attend the closing of the auction, but would like to bid, I know this is short notice. I am willing to handle proxies. Please contact me ASAP with the item, your maximum, the shard on which you will be paying, and the shard on which you would like delivery. I will confirm that proxy with you. If I do not confirm the proxy, assume that I did not get the message, and please resend it. If you are a winner via proxy, you are still expected to get in contact at the earliest possible moment to make payment, so that I can avoid the sellers having to wait any further.

Reauctioned Items:
(back row)
Talisman Of Infinity - no reserve
The Kloros Steed Of Pestilence - Bidding will start with @Ivester at 200m
Rubble Tall palm tree - Bidding will start with Man Eats BearPig at 45m
Complete Traccor suit - Bidding will start with Potty Mouth at 3b
Glacial skirt - 4b reserve, 10b buyout
HTML named ship ("The Malas") - 250m reserve

(front row)
Gift Box (rectangle hue 1088) - 90m reserve
Gift Box (rectangle hue 2076) - 65m reserve
Gift Box (rectangle hue 2548) - 25m reserve
Gift Box (round hue 1975) - 40m reserve
4 Atlantic hue 2070 Mesanna Masks (Plague, Daemon, Evil Clown, Evil Jester, in the square green gift box) - 150m reserve
2 HTML named Bracelets ("Hello!") - 400m reserve

Just a side note; my wife is out Saturday night, so I'm watching the baby solo. If I have to step away from the computer without much notice, my apologies; I'll return as soon as possible. :)

Thanks,
Brian

Last edited:

BrianFreud

Professional
Stratics Veteran
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Wiki Editor
Reminder, this ends tonight. Anyone else who plans to bid, please remember that you need to send me a PM or ICQ with the name you will be using to bid!

BrianFreud

Professional
Stratics Veteran
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Wiki Editor
Thanks for coming out everyone. Everyone's bags are now en route to Atlantic. :)