• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Fermentation Barrel

Zalan

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Congrats! To bad distilling and whine making products don`t have a buff.

Alira Drakrul

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Nooooooooooooooooooooo....

*sobs*

Can you please add a toggle for the 'year' part? Better yet, a choice for the none, Britannian year or real-life year

I love that we can make wine, but please... with a toggle non-rpers can still have their real-life year and role-players can have something that doesn't break immersion as much. That would be a win, win!

Lady Mal

Seasoned Veteran
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
And please a fix for that 1_Val error string? That is simply horrible...

old gypsy

Grand Poobah
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
And please a fix for that 1_Val error string? That is simply horrible...
Doing BODs, my goblin has acquired three fermentation barrels so far. I am pleased with them. When you start a new fermentation, always rename the vintage first. The only time you will get that funky 1_Val error is if you skip renaming. Also, each new fermentation always displays the current year and current fruit you have chosen for your wine.

S_S

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I've made three different batches now :D

wolfie's.PNG