• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Fermentation Barrel Quirk?

James [W^H]

Slightly Crazed
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
After I made Plum Wine, the Fermentation Barrel now has "2016" in the name. When you mouse over it, it says Fermentation Barrel 2016, instead of just Fermentation Barrel like it was originally. The barrel is empty, and even if you release it and put it in your backpack, it still keeps the 2016 in the name. Is there anyway to reset the barrel back to the default name without the 2016?

Cyrah

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have no idea why this happened but thank you for the warning. I will never use mine now.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
It marks the vintage. It has nothing to do with the plums. Sounds like some players don't want the year.

James [W^H]

Slightly Crazed
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It marks the vintage. It has nothing to do with the plums. Sounds like some players don't want the year.
Yes, it marked the vintage of the wine on the bottles, but I don't know why it actually added 2016 to the barrel name. Also, the wine bottles have a "1_VAL" tag on the name, so something is not correct.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Yup. I guess you'll have to get another one for deco purposes if you don't like the year.

old gypsy

Grand Poobah
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Yes, it marked the vintage of the wine on the bottles, but I don't know why it actually added 2016 to the barrel name. Also, the wine bottles have a "1_VAL" tag on the name, so something is not correct.
I just got my barrel tonight. Does anyone know if the devs are planning to fix that "1_VAL" tag?

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
You need to name the wine before you ferment. That same tag is on carvable pumpkins before you carve them. So, its a place holder for a name that should be "invisible" I doubt if they try to fix it. Just like your tinker may forever say Test1.

old gypsy

Grand Poobah
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
You need to name the wine before you ferment. That same tag is on carvable pumpkins before you carve them. So, its a place holder for a name that should be "invisible" I doubt if they try to fix it. Just like your tinker may forever say Test1.
Thank you for the clarification! :)