• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Felucca New Magincia House. One of the Best! Road, Water, & two landscape Animations!

hungry4knowhow

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
In my opinion one of the best house spots in New Magincia. See the pics below.

The house is located on Atlantic.
I'm going to run this for a few days while I finish cleaning it out. I'll also be dropping runes periodically at Brit and Luna bank. Feel free to make offer here and ICQ.

Minimum is 150 Mil. I won't take anything less than that. Like I said above, I'm going to keep this for sale and accept offers for the next few days while I clean it out, unless I get some crazy offer then I will sell immediately.

Thanks for looking, and goodluck! BUY MY HOUSE!

/edit: Forgot to put shard in post. Derp.

Last edited:

hungry4knowhow

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED

Dregg

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
I'm interested but not for 150m. If you look to drop the price let me know.

hungry4knowhow

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I'm interested but not for 150m. If you look to drop the price let me know.
I appreciate your interest Dregg, however, 150 is my absolute minimum, I've got a 250 buyout in my head. If I can't get over 150 I'll just keep it. I don't need to sell.