• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Felucca Castle on Drachenfels

Eärendil

Legendary Mall Santa
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hello everybody!

I am selling a Castle on Drachenfels, Felucca Facet. It is located North of Minoc. You can post your offers here, write a PM or contact me via ICQ (618743909).

Best wishes!

Eärendil

Legendary Mall Santa
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ah, by the way (because I have been asked recently): I will accept gold on DF and ATL.

Edit: There is no fix price, we can talk... I also accept items, e.g. certain artifacts...

Last edited:

Eärendil

Legendary Mall Santa
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
And another aspect, because I had a discussion ingame in ATL 10 min ago: If somebody wants to buy the castle (without gold-Transfer to DF) and doesn´t trust me, we can find a well reputed third person that helps us trading, perhaps...

Just saying, because I met someone who had interest in the Castle, but didn´t trust me ;)

Eärendil

Legendary Mall Santa
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Here is a picture of the Castle and its surrounding. You cannot see on this picture, that there are other castles beneath of it... But you know how the area looks like on your shards ;-)

Best wishes!

Eärendil

Legendary Mall Santa
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ok, new strategy: 35 Millions, gold accepted on ATL and DF...