• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Felucca 1,000 "bonus" Luck does not show up ?

popps

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Question about the 1,000 Felucca "bonus" Luck.

It is not permanent ?

I mean, are there "certain" conditions that need be met for it to "kick in" ?

The reason I am asking, is that by just being in Felucca the stat gump (CC) does not show it.
So, if the gump does not show it, I assume it is not there and therefore not helping lootwise.

But if so, what conditions need be met for it to actually show up the stat gump ?

Thanks.

azmodanb

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i was under the.impression its there in secret. but would be nice to see it.

GarthGrey

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
It's non existent on Siege, a supposed all felucca environment. So is double resources. Oh but come on over cause we have triple npc prices!!. Gotta have your reward to go along with your risk afterall.

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I wish they had a way to code it so you could see the perfection bonus and the fel bonus so you know your actually getting it..instead of well it's there

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Viquire

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I wish they had a way to code it so you could see the perfection bonus and the fel bonus so you know your actually getting it..instead of well it's there

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Years and years ago I asked for a hungry, satiated, stuffed bar. I like transparency too.